Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I have returned.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Off-Topic' started by Kazam420, May 5, 2016.

1. Kazam420

Kazam420 Active Member

I'm sure none of you give a shit. But I'm back.

What have I been doing the past two years or so?

Not ****ing playing CoD. Thats for sure.

I have since found a new game that I have come to love deeply and it has replaced CoD in my heart. I would seriously recommend Counter Strike Global Offensive to those of you who have been craving a serious boots-on-the-ground FPS. I have not gone back to CoD since I picked it up. It's only 15$ on steam and it will run on most machines that aren't prebuilt garbage. I rate it 9/10. There's skins worth actual money you can trade and bet. There's ranked matchmaking. And it's actually a difficult game that has a steep learning curve that not every 12 year old can just pick up and play. The fanbase can be hilarious but cancerous sometimes. Also can we get a CSGO forum section please? Maybe it will revive this god forsaken hellhole.

**** CoD. CSGO is love. CSGO is life. Also, who's the new admin?

2. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I believe HQ is still the admin, or at least no news of a new one on our end from what I'm aware of.

CS:GO doesnt aim, which I don't like and I'm a console peasant.

3. Kazam420

Kazam420 Active Member

ADS is for cod noobs.