Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I have the weird feeling that..

Discussion in 'Episode 313 - Arrow on the Doorpost' started by bianque, Mar 11, 2013.

1. bianque

bianque Member

I think Maggie and Glenn try to much their luck too much xD I smell pregnancy
    And Hershel..I feel bad for him and i think the next episode will be the last for him..
    And ALSO the baby! Who's going to watch over the baby when they go to war..?:(

2. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

I think Glenn and Maggie won't have a baby unless something happens to Rick's baby

3. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

That would actually be an interesting comic deviation. Maggie gets pregnant. Would Hershel advocate an abortion in the circumstances? Old man goes against everything he's probably believed in to preserve the life of his daughter? Could have potential as a crowd shocker.

4. Zugzwang

Zugzwang Member

Oh dear... pro-life and pro-choice fans of TWD may go to war on this one.

5. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

I don't know whether they'd want to go down that path but it would be an interesting twist on the comics where there is no pregnancy (I don't think this is a major spoiler but I'll cage it if people disagree) and it would add to the investment in the show from fans and keep it in the public eye I reckon. I mean, in order to keep momentum going in the show they've got to come up with stuff that is more than someone kills a zombie and guys threaten each other.

6. 4nomads

4nomads Member

I don't think Rick will do that. It goes totally against his character.
    I don't see another pregnancy storyline anytime soon in the show. It's not sexy to show condom use on TV I guess but Glen does most of the supply runs and I am sure he grabs them like he has before. Only Lori is dumb enough to bring a baby into a ZA world.

7. Zugzwang

Zugzwang Member

Only a matter of time before this conundrum is being addressed on TWD. Didn't comic-Maggie get pregnant after marrying Glenn post-prison? If not her, then maybe Rosita further down the road. It's a good idea really. Exploring such issues is precisely what makes end-of-world material so interesting. But why would Hershel advocate an abortion? Imo Lori would've survived delivery under decent surgical conditions.

8. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

But in the conditions under which they're operating they can't rely on ensuring that she has decent surgical conditions. They might have been able to if they'd been able to follow their plan of settling the prison and planting crops and all that but now that the Governor and his goons have turned up it's meant the prison is unlikely to be a permanent future home.

9. Zugzwang

Zugzwang Member

Ah yes, my bad. In this hypothetical scenario, I was thinking by the time Maggie's pregnancy came to light (1 to 2 months later), the war with Woodbury would've concluded and the group has somehow discovered a nest in Alexandria. But you never know.

10. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

I agree, two babies can't exist on this show. Similar to the black rule.

11. Jendo

Jendo Member

Or, y'know, not have her pregnant at all.

12. ChokeHldsIllegal

good topic! but I was grossed out reading that sentence...

"I smell pregnancy"
    [​IMG]

13. bianque

bianque Member

lol i just saw in my mind governor stabbing Maggie and her baby would pop out lol that's some gross imagination.

Not like it could happend.

14. bianque

bianque Member

yeah that was kind of awkward. xD

15. bianque

bianque Member

:zombies_lol: lmao. I like the way you think.

But still i can't image AMC going to such a horrible act of killing a baby. That would leave some marks on some TWD watchers.

16. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

Why thank you, I reckon they will do it though they will have to at some point even if it is off screen.