Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I Have Yet To See An Evil Gay Character So...

Discussion in 'Episode 511 - The Distance' started by asdf, Feb 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Because there's no psychiatric evaluation when signing up with an internet service provider lol

2. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#202 CheesyBirdMess, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  3. mistymage

mistymage Member

Brings to mind:

[video=youtube;JNeXkXjMP8s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNeXkXjMP8s[/video]

Rickman isn't gay that I know of.. nor was his character in the video/movie. But I'm one of those people who don't care other than "Dang, wish he was straight/wish I was gay (for her) because they are hot/did something that resonates in my soul".

ps edit... it is on Netflix right now for viewing... "Blow dry".. don't watch if you bawl at stuff.

#203 mistymage, Feb 27, 2015
  4. mistymage

mistymage Member

Aha! I knew I had seen something with Alan Rickman pre- Blow Dry with I'm too Sexy as the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQfL2c_QhjU

Old guy who is sexy (David Hasselfhoff) , old lady who is sexy (Betty White), guy with guy, girl with girl... OMG the WORLD Has Ended!

Or not.

I think anything http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/forum/members/wesker/ and any other ilk (homophobist, racist, sexist, ableist, and phobists of any kind (unreasonable to a growing majority.. not what _was_ the majority) should be given their own thread to post in.. somewhere. Elsewhere. When posted and reported.

Differences of opinion should be... is the dress white and gold or blue and black. Not whether a kiss is wrong or a look is gross.

So we can spork them. Hard.

-signed

woman, heterosexual, married (long time... 20+ years), mother to 3 sons, all heterosexuals (so far) who don't care if someone else swings a different way (their views)

5. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

That is a good movie. I loved the tattoo on the bottom of his foot

6. mistymage

mistymage Member

The final thing I have to say... http://www.buzzfeed.com/micaela/guys-kiss-guys-for-the-first-time#.edmlo83Jg

since I have tongued another woman. (and watched 1 woman with one or more women).. and have seen guys kiss guys (2 and multiple)... 20 + and beyond years ago.

I thought this ( being ooked or OMGd) was an old people thing by now (2015).

And what the video showed: you have to like the other... or at least... shrug and not care.

And loving (cos they are like you, have similar values, just saved your ass from zombies!!) them makes a simple deep kiss less than something to scare you and more... something that might make society itself gel together.

For some the more is gross... but at least they tried. For some the more is... wrong. They didn't try so.. don't really know. But what is what their religion has said (no, no, no)... and they have to rely on what is to be true to them(religious heartbreak). For some it was a revelation and they changed what they believed in. For some it was true, they enjoyed but still went the way they wanted .

And none of those has had an iota to do with my spiritual, physical or mental life.

Because I. Myself, Choose that.

#206 mistymage, Feb 27, 2015
  7. mistymage

mistymage Member

Ignoring my boozed thought words above (even if they are worth thinking/ about)... the movie Blow Dry is totally worth watching.
    I love Rickman... I thought he would be gay in this movie ( a hairdresser??!!1?) He wasn't. And after I got caught up in the he said, she said (shown) of the show... by the end I was bawling for multiple reasons.

_That_ is human. Nitpicking the whys and who's is not. Unless it it someone whom you know and you know X applies and... no. _and_ you know why it applies. _And_ you have authority to judge.

Oh, wait. That falls back to the Judeo Christian God.

Or not.

-Native American woman*... if you say "Native American vs my tribe... I can say, for the most part, we don't/didn't care."

Milles Lacs* woman ... have never read any historic documents decrying any sexual behavior amongst two ((or more)) adults.

** Nothing above has anything to with TWD... other than ... who cares who kisses, who cares who dies.. as long as there are plenty of zombie kills. AMIRITE?

(**vomits politely to the side of the road.)

8. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

The internet does provide an invaluable service of keeping some people inside where they hopefully let out their frustrations in posts and tweets rather than out on the streets.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

There's only one thing that I've seen on TV in recent years that really rattled me and it's a big moment from Game of Thrones from a couple of years ago, that's called "The Red Wedding." For those that may still be catching up on the series, or are wanting to watch it at some point in time, what happens is:

Just typing the description doesn't even give that moment justice if you were following the series and were invested in the characters.

Stuff on TV never bothers me, but that scene really stayed with me due to its brutality. I literally had a hard time sleeping that night.

10. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

FWIW: Wesker will continue to post in this and other threads, not b/c he believes he can change any of our opinions but b/c doing so allows him to keep writing all those words and actions that he no longer lets himself live. He will return here so that he can write words like "homo" and "swapping spit" in the midst of his sensuous description of being with a man. The opposite of love isn't hate; it's apathy. And he clearly feels a great many things about 2 men in love kissing. I found him first annoying, and then funny. Now I find him sad--because I do not think things will end well for him.

11. Wesker

Wesker Member

Well, you folks want what you consider a homophobic (odd because no one is afraid of them) rant well here goes...a little honesty for you all from what MOST straight guys believe. Any man who sees a beautiful woman yet would prefer to take a d*ck up his a**, rather than have sex with the beautiful woman is broken, wrong, sick, demented, abnormal and has a serious mental illness. No straight guy that I know wants to see homosexual activity, no guy I know prefers to keep company with homosexuals. Straight guys who claim watching homosexual activity doesn't creep them out are either gay or lying to not seem politically incorrect. Funny, you in the loud pro gay group who have been posting your rants about those who dislike seeing homosexuals, I bet you don't own one gun between the lot of you. I'm thinking that in a disaster, be it weather, terrorists, or the zombie apocalypse, you'd be the ones seeking help and rescue from the social conservatives you seem to hate so much, because the police departments, fire departments and military are just chock full of evil social conservatives who really would prefer not to watch homosexual stuff on their favorite TV shows. If TWD was composed of actual people from Georgia, at least 70% of your beloved group would likely be evil social conservatives, especially Rick, Darryl, Shane etc. So, carry on with you rants of how hateful and bigoted I and people who think like me are, we will continue with our productive lives, while you can carry on in whatever you all do.

12. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

lol, that didn't take long. Then again, it never does. ;)

13. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

14. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

15. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Age old story. Scared little boy cries victim at the suggestion he might be an ignorant bigot. Next day, scared little boy makes long ignorant bigoted rant. Such a shock. I would have never seen it coming. :p

16. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

Me reading [MENTION=1047]Wesker[/MENTION]'s rants:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

You give gun owners a bad name. So watching gay sex doesn't turn you on, big deal. Me neither. It's not worth mentioning. Get over it. We don't care about your sexual preferences. Why do you care enough about a fictional character's love life to start a thread so we all know how you feel? The kiss wasn't even about sex. TWD is a show that you know deals with mature subject matters. If the possible subject shown is offensive to you, maybe you should forgo the live viewing and read the reviews for content the next day to see if you want to see what is shown. Or check out the syndicated heavily edited version I heard was being shown now. You'd probably be safe there.

18. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

Maybe he should just stick to the innocence of Sesame Street- oops, I think Bert & Ernie were tagged as promoting a homosexual lifestyle.

[​IMG]

19. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

All I can say, is that ignorance really, must be bliss.

20. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Oprah has spoken.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.