Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I hope Rick dies a slow, unforgiving,painful death

Discussion in 'Episode 404 - Indifference' started by ThunderClap!, Nov 3, 2013.

1. ThunderClap!

ThunderClap! Member

Daryl should've given that wine bottle to me. So i could break it over Ricks head. and slowly watch with enthusiasm as he bleeds out.
    Like, are you kidding me?! Your seriously gonna exile Carole?? I literally started slapping my screen in hopes he'd feel it. If he's going to kick Carol out he might as well kick Carl, Michonne, and himself out while he's at it. Its like "Oh hey, Carol. im openly admitting to you ive killed innocent people too. But ya know, since you did you can't stay with us anymore." Rick is sitting there trying to justify his decision by saying "I cant have you around my children." Wake up and smell the Roses Rick honey, you yourself have killed far more people and done far worse things than Carol has. Almost every word out of her mouth this episode was brilliant and so true. This has had to be by far the most hypocritical moment ive ever seen on this show. So help me god if she doesn't come back i will riot!
    Okay, sorry all for my immature ranting, but it did deeply anger me that Rick decided to do this. Like who is he even to make that type of decision. You can't play farmer and cop, you can choose either or. I just dont understand how rick would even consider doing something like that to Carol when his own son and his closest ally have done far worse.
    Ugg... Just no. Im desperatly hoping Carol comes back.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Carl Grimes

Carl Grimes Member

Either Daryl will find her or she will join the Gov.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think Melissa McBride
    But yeah, this call isn't Rick's to make anymore than Karen and David's death was Carol's call to make.

4. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

5. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Rick is a douche right now.

I agree, I think this isn't thel ast of carol etc but Rick shouldn't have been that quick to just turf her after everything.

6. Survive Change

Sure has stirred everyone up - LOL

7. Suedeanthracite

Carol didn't lie to Rick when he asked if she killed Karen and David. Why should she expect that he would lie about who the murderer is? She left him little choice when she admitted it. He could either lie to the group or tell them the truth. If he told the truth, Ty would want to kill her and that would cause a serious rift in the group, dividing it into factions - those who thought Carol did the right thing, those who didn't, but would not want her dead or banished and Ty who would want revenge. Rick's best choice was to handle it directly with Carol. The big mystery is what will he tell the group next week?

8. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

Rick is just worried and uneasy with the whole situation. I don't buy that he won't go out and look for her again. But if she came back and Tyreese found out, he would have killed her.

I really think he's got a plan. He doesn't just abandon his people.

9. AndyChicago

AndyChicago Member

Rick is a hypocrite.

10. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

Rick is all about his kids now. If you have a fear that someone could potentially harm them, then adios. He didn't even want Mika to be with her. Should he have made that decision on his own? I'm not sure. He's right that Ty would kill her. I think the others would be wary.

11. ThunderClap!

ThunderClap! Member

I dont understand what Ricks even trying to protect Carl from. Carl gunned down a innocent teenager and look who his best friend is, im sure Michonne has killed more people than all our characters combined have. Rick is probably more dangerous to Carl's safety than Carol is. Ugg, just no-_-

12. AliceKettle

AliceKettle Member

I don't want Rick to die, but it was annoying and hypocritical of him to just kick Carol out of the group like that. I'm sure Daryl's going to be pissed off and then go looking for her, if Rick is man enough to actually own up.

13. Rogue

Rogue Well-Known Member

Agreed. He did the same thing he accused Carol of doing with Karen and Dave. I'd take a knife to the brain over being banned from a group of people I cared for and trusted in a ZA to be sent out on my own.

14. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

That 'kid' was part of an armed group whose goal was to kill every living person in the prison. Not so 'innocent'.

15. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Rick was bad-ass. The other people mentioned killed *outsiders* who were trying to kill them. Carol killed their own. Rick is back to being a leader.

Way to go, Rick!

16. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

If you were Rick, would you trust Carol not to kill Carl or Judith if they got sick? I wouldn't

17. lurkers&roamers

It needed to be done. Rick has killed people, but with the exception of Shane, who attacked him first, they haven't been members of the group. I'm sorry, but I wouldn't want someone who will just kill members of our group in the group. Killing Karen and David accomplished nothing and there is no reason to think that it would. And frankly, if it had been one of the background characters who did it, people would be calling for his/her head. But, since it's a character that's been there for a while, people are upset. I'll grant that Rick could have consulted others first, but Carol is now a danger.

18. TarNaru33

TarNaru33 New Member

I fail to see the hypocrisy of his decision. He has never killed a member of the group except Shane, who was intending to kill Rick first. He did not kill sick people before they had a chance to see if they will recover. Everyone else he killed that was living, has forced him to do so. The only innocent he was close to killing was the kid they captured after trying to bring Herchel back and that is assuming the kid had a chance for rehabilitation.

Carl did not kill innocent people who had a chance of making it. Even though I disagree with Carl being justified in killing the kid who was laying down his weapon, it is no where near the same as what Carol did. As far as Michonne, there is no telling what she did in her past (t.v show) as that hasn't been shown. So far, it haven't shown her kill any "innocent" people not to mention any sick people.

He made the right choice. He could have lied about it, but it would risk someone finding out another way, causing the situation to worsen. He could have told the truth and Tyreese would have killed her or members of the group exile her themselves.

19. AndyChicago

AndyChicago Member

Carol COULD have saved a lot of lives. We don't know. Tyrese, had he visited, probably would have gotten a face full of blood. I saw it as euthanasia, a mercy kill.

20. Flesh Eater

Flesh Eater Well-Known Member

Well put...and I agree on all counts accept...I don't think Rick should have exiled Carol. He could have taken her back, locked her up somewhere within the prison away from others (i.e. Tyrese when he returns), melt with the council on how to tell the others and what they need to do. They would have to restrain Tyrese and maybe at some point Tyrese would have calmed down (right now he's still full of anger/rage), I don't know if he would.

I did not like the direction they took Carol's character, it all seemed odd to me. Ok, so not sure if it was Kirkman or Heard who mentioned that between season it was like a 6 month span which from what appeared on the first show, a pretty good one, the prison has gardens, all seemed pretty happy etc. so why did Carol suddenly become so hardcore, if things were going so well at the prison (ok until the virus hit). I didn't like the new Carol at all....it was like who is this person. Some of her actions made no sense to me and who is she to dictate and think she is the only one taking actions, and she's the only one doing anything for the group. Uh hello, I see farming going on, Daryl and Michonne out on runs, others working. Yes Rick seemed to have taken a back seat to leading but again that 6 month span looked like the were doing pretty good and he needed to concentrate on Carl (after his incident with the kid surrendering) and so he did, took his gun away, did some farming with him, trying to keep his humanity but we started to slowly see Rick realize ok, Carl's doing good and picking up his leadership role again. Ok, I'm rambling now, sorry.