Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I just realized something

Discussion in 'Episode 605 - Now' started by surviving, Nov 14, 2015.

1. surviving

surviving Well-Known Member

The Wolves came in through the gate instead of climbing the walls. Spencer obviously left the gate unlocked. When they are at the food storage Bruce tells Spencer to go close the gate. Spencer replies yeah I did that implying he left the open or unlocked.

2. Zed Sanford

Zed Sanford Member

I don't think they did. The first person we actually see entering the compound was climbing the wall (as seen by Magggie and Deanna). If the gate was opened, then why did they need to climb the wall, and why did they try to ram the front gate with the truck?

3. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

Could be they entered from different directions.
    Either way, I did notice the dialogue and was already wondering when Spencer left the gate open lol.

4. drifter77

drifter77 Member

Spencer left the gate open in 5.16, when those walkers got into town and Rick subsequently had to kill then and delivered one to the town meeting. Remember that was only a few days ago in the timeline.

The wolves were scaling walls with ropes. Maggie nearly shot one through the smoke when Richards got molotov-ed. Presumably one opened the gate afterwards.

5. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I don't think the gate was still open because of Spencer. As others have mentioned, the first Wolves climbed the fence. Presumably one of them opened the gate after that. Spencer left the gate open like a few days ago in the timeline, and it definitely hadn't been open that entire time...lol

6. Berry

Berry Member

Spencer had asked Gabriel to close the gate, that's not really "leaving it open". Spencer did leave to check the gate right before his father was killed.. so I assume it could have been a jab at that.

Otherwise, it might have meant Spencer was busy watching the gate during the Wolf attack, but not doing much to prevent or stop the onslaught.

It could be the irony that they had guards watching the GATE all the time for the last 2 years, but the Wolves came in OVER THE WALLS, showing how useless "watching the gate" had ultimately been.

7. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

They wouldn't even need ropes. They could climb up those diagonal braces outside the walls.