Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I just Started playing Telltales Season 1

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Games' started by daakkast, Apr 19, 2017.

1. daakkast

daakkast New Member

Awrite everyone!

I've been a big walking dead TV fan since it started - however I'm currently 2 seasons behind because I love to binge them in large sittings. I've grown my beard out to try and go as crazy Rick from season 3/4 for Halloween!

Anyways, I've only just started the Telltale series despite it being out for a while now. It's actually the first Telltale series I've managed to get invested in - previously I'd only played part of back to the future but it wasn't really my thing even though I loved the movies.

Anyone else yet to play the Telltale series?
    Does it improve as the seasons go on? Is it worth getting the Michonne spinoff? Or does everyone just wish it was a large-scale AAA game like Horizon Zero Dawn?

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

If you want to take a journey with me and hear my Scottish commentary on the whole adventure then you can check it out on my channel: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=P6Ki0njOxvs

**I hope it's okay to post links - I couldn't find a rules/FAQ section

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

3. fanbrits

fanbrits New Member

It does improve, but it didn't grow on me. I preferred to play slots with bonus rounds with WD theme. But I have a friend who's so fond of Tells

#3 fanbrits, Aug 14, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  4. Walkers Ate Me

Late to the party, I know. But I personally enjoy these games. Season 3 was the weakest imo, but so far season 4 has been very good. The Michonne story wasn't very good though. I feel like it could have been a lot better.