Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I just want to play this game please.

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by wfbarnes3, Jan 26, 2017.

1. wfbarnes3

wfbarnes3 New Member

I started way back in early 2015 when this was still a buggy hell. I stopped for a good year and a half, wanting to come back some time lat month. Apparently this still is a buggy hell, as I simply cannot log in to the game and start playing. The support pages were useless so here I am.

My old account info is gone. Cannot remember user or pass. The email associated with it is gone. Make a new account because who cares about all my old items if I can't play, right? Denied. I get some popular error that tells me I already have an account, and offers me the usual methods for getting it back. Those will not work. I cannot get into the game.

I don't even care at this point. I won't be looking at this post again, I don't care to follow up on this. If the front end is THIS bad, I would hate to see the inside of the game.