Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

"I Love Lucy" (battin' around some theories)

Discussion in 'Episode 908 - Evolution' started by Seventh_son, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

What does everybody think is going on in regards to Lucille?

I think Michonne's got her stashed away somewhere.

Wouldn't it be a kick in the assets for our group to be in such a jam that they actually NEED Negan's help? I can envision Michonne, though disgusted with the situation, giving him back his precious, saying (through gritted teeth) "Here. Go. Do what you do."

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I agree with it being stashed somewhere, either by Michonne or someone else. A reminder of the past, and what they've overcome. It would be in pretty poor rotted condition if it has been really laying out in a field for 7.5 years exposed to the elements.

However, my guess is that Negan will find it on his own, rather than be handed it back. The only way I could see them handing it back to him would be in an immediate emergency situation where they were surrounded or something and they needed every man to fight to win, and somehow Lucille was on someone's person for some reason [like maybe haven recently confiscated it back from Negan].

3. Seventh_son

4. Seventh_son

And to add credence to your theory, Negan goes to Alexandria with a shovel, so he's there to dig something up (a shovel wouldn't be something he's using as a weapon; he'd choose something more efficient).

• Like Like x 1
  5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Perhaps one of the things he heard through the window when people forgot he was there was the true location of Lucille.

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Seventh_son

Oh, yes, I completely forgot that little tidbit they dropped!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

I like that theory alot, would explain the shovel perhaps even though he'd need a weapon to fight off walkers out there in the world if he doesn't hang around Alexandria after his escape.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

The title of this thread was magical. So here I am. :D
    I am excited about the possibility of seeing Lucille again. I hope they unveil her well!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Seventh_son

I'm gonna go out on a ledge and say it's probably no stretch that these two are going to be reunited at some point in 9B.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I believe they did leave it in the field. Rick stayed behind for a few moments to reflect, this appeared to be after they patched up Negan and took him away, at least away from the tree and prepared him for the trip to Alexandria. I think Rick would have disregarded the bat simply out of desire to move on and not give it any more validation by making it a trophy. I believe that's why Michonne dismissed it so easily, because the bat itself held no importance to her, or Rick.

So I think the reason she dismissed Lucille the way she did, by saying "We don't have your bat". Refusing to call it by a name, and just brushing it off. Is because that's exactly what they did. Just left it there to rot in a field.

I'm sure he will find it, or someone will deliver it to him. Hell, he might find it at the abandoned sanctuary. One of the saviors may have grabbed it and left it at in his meeting room as a tribute. I think he will get it back at some point, but I don't think *that* Negan will ever return.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Seventh_son

Solid, very possible.

12. Seventh_son

If your theory is correct, and M was telling N the truth, when he finds her he's going to be furious, seeing this in his twisted mind as the ultimate disrespect.

However, if she IS stashed away somewhere, again his twisted mind will interpret this as respect.

Man, Negan's a piece of work.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

I think Michonne was ****ing with Negan, and they have it. She knows he loves her, so she told him they just left it out there to mentally **** him up. But Imagine Judith playing with it, I want to see that so bad lol.

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I think they have Lucille stashed somewhere. Again, I hope the unveiling is epic somehow haha It's possible they left it in the field but I think it would sorta re-crown King Negan visually/symbolically if he were to locate it or save it from somewhere.

• Like Like x 1
  15. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

And for any shortcomings we find with them, the writers rarely, if at all, drop a tidbit like that and fail to do something with it. ;)

• Like Like x 1