Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I love this Episode

Discussion in 'Episode 104 - Vatos' started by TGO, Oct 4, 2013.

Tags:
  1. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

I just can't stop rewatching it; Kirkman wrote it perfectly.

2. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

I love the opening scene and the end. Great writing and acting indeed. The whole Vatos thing was also interesting. First season was something else.

3. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

I found it to be the least of the first season episodes at first, but after a recent run through the entire series thus far, I found that I've warmed up to it quite a bit.

4. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

It's funny you say that because I feel the same way. Didn't like it at first, but in hindsight, I liked the fact that they found another group of survivors. I also enjoyed how the two groups started out as enemies but were able to sort things out in the end.

5. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Just bringing this thread back up because i forgot about it.
    I agree with the both of you, when i initially saw it i thought "Oh it's okay" but now after rewatching the series it's one of the better episodes of the series. I loved the Vatos Scenes. Dale's speech is one of my favourite moments in the series.

6. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

I've always been fond of this episode and probably always will be. In fact Guts up to Wilfire I love. Throw in TS-19 too. I am hoping the new "on the road" episodes for the second portion of S4 feel a bit like this.

Also what I liked about TS is how its the last time our original group all get to be cosy and comfortable as a close group before season 2 where everyone becomes split/lost, and deaths begin. I love the scenes with them drinking and having breakfast.

#6 Benrai2k, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2013