Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I need a map of the area

Discussion in 'Episode 705 - Go Getters' started by jujulita, Nov 23, 2016.

1. jujulita

jujulita Member

I'm stupid and probably haven't been paying attention but I'm completely lost. I don't know where anything is or how close or distant places are from each other: Alexandria, the Hilltop and where Negan is.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

We've never really been given a tangible geography of the relative communities. We do know some things though, like that Alexandria is in Alexandria, VA. Hilltop is about 23 miles from Alexandria [when Eugene demanded that he come along on the trip to Hilltop with Maggie, Abe said something like "Don't give in. If you give him an inch he'll take a mile", to which Eugene responded "I'll take 23 miles, give or take, depending on the route"]

And the Kingdom is in either Rosslyn, VA, or D.C. There is some debate about that. The skyline is actually Rosslyn, apparently.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Kirkman was once asked in an interview if he'd do a map of the show, the way Game of Thrones has mapped out Westeros, etc, and he said something like "yeah, we've talked about that....we'll get around to it someday, I promise...maybe..."

4. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

In all fairness, that GoT map kind of made itself with the intro's all these years. At no point have I been uncertain about where characters are in relation to other characters since it gets updated every time they add an area.

I have never had an issue with locations in TwD comic or show. It adds to the feeling of societal collapse that locations are ambiguous enough to be just about anywhere. It incorporates an isolated or abandoned feel into the scenery.

5. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Also... I don't know if you know this, but while Daryl was playing "Negan's helper" at the ASZ, he blinked to Rick in Morse Code. He blinked ___ ....____...__......_._._ ._.__..._.___...._____..... Which says "Sacntuary location: Go east on Interstate, take exit 30, turn left at McDonalds."

I hope this helps.

6. jujulita

jujulita Member

Well since we'll be on our way we might as well stop at that McDonald's. Altough, those burgers surely won't beat the ones from Terminus

7. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

mmmmmmmmm.....So true. That McManRib that Mary had on the grill looked soooo tasty. She knew how to BBQ a good human. Gareth could have learned a thing or two from her because he overcooked Bob's foot and he didn't even properly season it.

8. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

I need a map of Tasmania if you know what I mean, which you possibly won't.
    [MENTION=5424]BatmansHooker[/MENTION] would probably only get this.

Sent from my iPad using little or no insight.