Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I read The Walking Dead #100 yesterday

Discussion in 'Volume 17: Something To Fear' started by marsyao, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Misfit

Misfit Active Member

Okay. Guess I answered my own question... ha.

2. OFC. Friendly

OFC. Friendly Member

The darkest thing in Rick's life is
    . The darkest thing is

This just happened
    Will Carl decide his father is too weak and take matters into his own hands? Afterall,

3. DrBlive

DrBlive Member

I just read the issue now and yeah, it's very harrowing.

4. marsyao

marsyao Member

Now she is having her child, that would be the only thing worth living for her

5. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

Anyone think Daryl Dixon still might show up? I don't think he's the only Savior with a crossbow like that other guy in the other issue and

Just wondering what the hell is going to happen next.

6. marsyao

marsyao Member

We should notice a very important thing:

#46 marsyao, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2012
  7. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Guys....spoiler tags please. At least for a week or so. Just to be polite to those that intend to read the issue but havent had a chance yet.

8. Negan

Negan Active Member

Maybe... just maybe Daryl and Merle side with The Governor in the show and end up with the Saviors as evil characters.

Otherwise that would suck.

9. Negan

Negan Active Member

10. GreekSalads

11. Negan

Negan Active Member

He couldn't decide who to kill, so he decided to do eenie meanie minie mo to choose who would get the "Lucille" treatment.

#51 Negan, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
  12. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

would have been too obvious and lacked the punch of what we did get. Also, it would have had the inevitable, "He just did the same thing on the TV show!".

13. tragictwist

tragictwist New Member

I would have very much preferred

14. Undead Larry

Undead Larry Member

It's funny I was actually relieved it was...

I enjoyed 100. It felt like a little bit of a letdown, but we probably over-hyped ourselves for it, seeing that we've been conditioned to expect a 100th issue to be something big, plus after issue 48 we probably expected more bloodshed. But...

#54 Undead Larry, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
  15. RicksRightHand

Oh man, I did not see that coming. I know that to keep the story going the same way as it's went in the past, what happened had to happen. But I can't help but feel a bit pissed at Kirkman because what happened was "really not ****ing cool".

Bring on #101.

16. Elvis Ambush

Elvis Ambush Member

I was a little disappointed. Shocking events aside, it was a bit thin on story.

17. Negan

Negan Active Member

That is what I thought at first. But after you think about what Rick now has to go through each day, you'd realize this issue had a big impact. Rick has only cried two times because of a death before the death in this issue. He feels bad for his friend, evident from his crying, and he seeks not only revenge, but to further make sure no man, woman, or child, has to endure the psychological pain Negan has caused.

Negan. It was the Governor, but now fans of the show must wait a long while for the true nightmare Rick and co. has to face.

18. Scarry Larry

Scarry Larry Member

Sorry if this makes me an a-hole, but theres too many spoiler tags on this thread. Its cumbersome to read. You shouldnt be reading an "Issue 100" thread if you havent read it or dont want to know anything about it.

That being said, I loved it. Yeh, it was a lil overhyped w/ Ricks darkest moment thing. But still, sucks to be Rick right now. And I think this will have a heavy impact on him. The only thing that seems a lil unrealistic is Negan letting Rick live. This is a war here. One army versus another. And I dont know any army that would take over another army and let the leader go, much less live. If I were Negan, Id have Ricks head on a stake in Alexandrias front yard. Or bring him w/ me and make him my bitch. If that doesnt break their will, then I dont know what will. I definitely dont see how allowing Rick to live helps things for the Saviors.

19. GreekSalads

For those of you disappointed, maybe issue #101 or #102 will be the real bloodbath you are waiting for. I am not even pissed at Kirkman at all. He got us. We didn't expect this but it was really something to think about after you read the issue. It wasn't just a issue that you just flip through the pages and put down. It made you think why....

Anyways, I wonder what Rick has in plan for Negan in the future. Maybe Michonne will come to the aid. She's done revenge to the Governor, maybe something much worse for Negan. Maybe this will make Rick the bad guy.

20. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

About the six saviours on the covers - who probably are the highest ranked in the group - we already know 2 of them 100% confirmed: Dwight with his crossbow and Negan with Lucille. Now we have to name the other four, probably Mike is also one of them.