Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I So Love Michonne

Discussion in 'Episode 307 - When the Dead Come Knocking' started by PepperAnn, Nov 25, 2012.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

She didnt hesitate....BAM kill him, no choice.

She seems impressed by Rick's formation....etc.

2. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

Yeah this was also the first time we seen Michonne vulnerable in regards to Rick grabbed her leg. I think this was the first time we seen her weak side, then I could be wrong.

She must be tired of getting locked up though...and having her damn sword taken! lol

3. target tony

target tony Member

but the key is will she ever smile or just keep that nasty look on her face.

4. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I did like her standing back as Rick's group was killing the walkers. She was like "OK, let's see what these boys can do."

5. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

we can't let you leave. oh boy here we go again.

6. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

She saw enough in the short time with these people that she could hang. Helpful, nice and caring along with a whole lot of ass whupping badness.

7. undeadchick

undeadchick Member

Love Michonne she is such a badass! Native Iowan like myself heh. But yeah she definitely has stank-face a lot.

8. The Great Zombini

The Great Zombini Well-Known Member

What really would have been cooler than the cabin hermit scene -

When they were overwhelmed in the woods and Rick says, "There's too many of them!", if Michonne had just whipped out her sword and taken all the Zombies out leaving the others to stare at her in awe.

9. zombiewizard

zombiewizard Member

Yeah Michonne is a badass; not sure if her character can be trusted longterm (does she care about anyone but herself?) but I hope it works out.

;)

10. Artless

Artless Member

Rofl! Good idea, but that would have been a little over the top. Happy to know that finally, Michonne is safe and has that honest fighting spirit!

11. goddesscally

goddesscally Member

I luv michonne for her stink eye alone! Grl hates everybody and gives then all the deadly look.lol
    I wanna see her layeth the smacketh own on Merle (sorry michael rooker--you're a great actor, but merle needs a seriously fatal encounter with mr. pointy--or whatever she calls her katana?lol)

12. goddesscally

goddesscally Member

I luv michonne for her stink eye alone! Grl hates everybody and gives then all the deadly look.lol
    I wanna see her layeth the smacketh own on Merle (sorry michael rooker--you're a great actor, but merle needs a seriously fatal encounter with mr. pointy--or whatever she calls her katana?lol)

13. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

exactly. I loved watching her watch them in action.

14. trinity

trinity Member

She killed cabin hermit guy, not a fan...

15. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

Michonne needs to breathe. The girl has been fighting all along this time.

You can tell she was impressed by Rick and his group. She could not believe they cleared out the prison. That already gave us the believable notion that Michonne will trust them and there's no wrong with that. But she needs to rest and have some season 2-soap-opera-drama because that really is what people have been asking for her.

She's a warrior and I like that about her, but has too many flaws and in this episode she was very vulnerable...
    Also, I loved the way she faced Daryl: that woman doesn't take shit from no man!

16. Artless

Artless Member

I fully agree. I don't know if its her characters role, or her acting capabilities that to me keep holding her back from breaking out. I've been wishing for her to be valued more and be recognized for having an opinion. Not just a ferocious zombie slayer that nobody cares about.

Like I said, Now that she's with an honest group, she will feel more comfortable and hopefully that makes her loosen up and be more vocal.

17. Pistachio

Pistachio Member

I love the way she killed the guy but overall I don't quite get the hype. She's an okay character who happens to have a sword. The scowling is a bit overrated to me.

18. ggill09

ggill09 Member

that was my thought too when they went and saw carol. rick took her sword and daryl locked the door. she was probably so pissed again! however, did anyone else notice that face she made when she was watching them all hug carol and stuff? she could tell that Team Prison was different from WB.

19. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

she was like this in the beginning of the comics as well. She opens up more after joining Rick's group.

20. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

Not only that I think she saw the difference between the two groups back when she was watching Maggie & Glenn.