Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I Swear you better have a LIVE Reaction!!

Discussion in 'Episode 706 - Swear' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 22, 2016.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I mean, they can't screw things up THAT bad right? *stepping away from the lightning strike*

2. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

There was just a quick flash of them in the season 7 trailer. It looked as if their faces could have been skin masks, but, as it turns out, they looked weird because of the sandiness.

3. PepperAnn

It amazes me how tuned in people are while watching the trailers. I miss so much shit. lol

4. Johnnie Walker

Johnnie Walker Well-Known Member

I'm seriously thinking about not downloading this episode. It doesn't deserve to take up space on my hard drive. It would be better to download old pics of Norman with cats and puppies and fawns.

[​IMG]

5. PepperAnn

OMG!!!!! That's Elvira!!!

I totally didn't understand why people were talking about Elvira earlier. LMAO

Also.....Im like 45 minutes behind on Talking Dead.

6. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

Omg I love this! Was this taken during season 1 or 2? I'd totally do this also.

7. DHarry

DHarry New Member

Lazy?

So after watching this episode I have to ask if the writers are getting lazy? I mean one walker gets shot in the shoulder and goes down. (a puff from the bullet was in the shoulder area anyway) Tara stabs another walker with that spear in the gut and it goes down. And when Tara shoots that revolver at one point it fires but you can clearly see that the hammer never moves...

This is not a troll, just three things I noticed from tonight's episode. Maybe they have been making mistakes like this all along and I did not notice.

8. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Hell yeah Chandler on talking dead next week!!!

9. Johnnie Walker

Johnnie Walker Well-Known Member

I think it was season 2 or 3. He talked about that in an interview in 2014:

And also in a panel with Nicotero, Steven and Lauren (if I'm not wrong). Anyway, more interesting than today episode.

10. PepperAnn

Welcome to the forum!

The only thing I noticed was the neck stab from Tara. But I just saw it as her trying to temporarily disable them to get to the other side.

The rest was WAY too technical for me to notice. lol How did you see the hammer not moving???? wow. lol

*signed non-gun person* :p

11. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

This has me hoping that his story arc next episode is awesome enough to warrant a seat on the couch!!!!! Okay, excitement level on the rise

12. PepperAnn

Deer are crazy down here. I remember once, I was coming home late at night on a dark country road and all I kept seeing were deer eyes glowing in my headlights. And they are so notorious for actually running into YOUR car.....that it was driving me into a panic attack. I pulled over and had my boyfriend drive and spent the rest of the time reclined in my seat so I didn't have to watch and panic. lol

13. TheSlayingTaco1

Really? I jumped when i saw this!

14. DHarry

DHarry New Member

Thanks for the welcome. :)

It was in the same area, right after the zombies came out of the sand and it was kind of a close up on the gun from Tara's left side. The gun was in the center of the screen from the side and being a gun guy it was hard to miss lol

15. PepperAnn

Ugh. I am still like an hour behind on current tv. Must unpause.

Love you guys. Especially you Dnae and @and138 my Squee Amigos. :p
    @jackson04 where the hell are you?
    @Walkingtaco01 @Sharpie61 @Cavedeth

Love you all. Goodnight!

16. PepperAnn

Yup. Difference between you and I. lol
    I am so not gun savvy.

But I am happy you are here!

17. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

For all my quasi bitching tonight I cannot sign off for the evening without sprinkling a bit of glitter about:

Jesus is in the next episode as is Rick. So for me, it is like a double the goodness.

I have a gut feeling that Jesus will play a key role in freeing Daryl from the sanctuary. Daryl is far too weakened and far too emotionally and mentally crippled to make his own escape successfully.

@DragonRacer I am wondering if Negan was even a part of deaths of the men of Oceanside. I wonder this because as with the outpost wanting Gregory's head, we have no clue if that was an order given by Negan or rather his outpost cronies on a power high. The same could be said for the group of men who attacked the Oceanside group, maybe this was a plan thought of and "executed" by a group of saviors acting on their own accord. Just a thought.

While there are quite a number of members who are not enjoying this season I happen to be of the opposite opinion. While I am not a big fan of bottle episodes (please take note of the below edit in regard to my thoughts on bottle episodes ha!) I do not loathe them as some. I suppose that makes it easier for me to watch and appreciate them each on their own merit.

EDIT: After responding to @PepperAnn it has come to my attention that I do in fact like bottle episodes LMAO

#337 Dnae, Nov 27, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  18. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Yes!!! I believe this will be his second time on TTD couch

19. TheSlayingTaco1

Man...I'm super hyped! My baby is getting his Arc and the episode I called "Sing me a song" I must be dreaming! :)

20. PepperAnn

I actually LOVE bottle episodes. And although I am of the FEWWWWWWW that loved the Morgan bottle....this one left me baffled. But I am confident that it will be important in the future. :D

And..........SEASON 7 ROCKS so totally with you there. xoxo