Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I Think Judith May Still Be Alive

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Predictions' started by JoeTzu, May 14, 2014.

1. JoeTzu

JoeTzu Active Member

Mostly because Lori doesn't say anything after Rick asks about Judy. Might be some foreshadowing might be nothing.[​IMG]

2. TechoTactical

TechoTactical Member

LOL. No offense but we saw her underneath her Mothers corpse in issue 48, even if she was alive unless she is some strong ass baby she is dead.

3. lewh

lewh Member

In the 10th year anniversary re-release of issue 1 it had a Q&A with Kirkman in the back, he covers this concept. He says that he made sure that fans wouldn't still speculate her being alive by purposely asking for a panel with Lori dead on top of her - as in crushed to death. And in the Letter Hacks for 127 he mentions her definitely being dead again. Sorry man :(

4. TyberiusFox

TyberiusFox Well-Known Member

Wait, my memory is a bit hazy... is little baby Judith a crawler now? Is she out there trying to gum some earth worms? Lord know she wouldn't be able to catch anything else.

I remember Lori falling on her, but don't remember if they showed anything else concerning Lori and Judith after that.

5. steely

steely Well-Known Member

actually, you raise a valid point. if her brain wasn't destroyed, well then she could be crawling around still... or lori could be carrying her..

BTW: cool prisoner avatar. i loved the original. haven't seen the remake..

• Like Like x 1
  6. TyberiusFox

Dude, you rule! Not many people know the Prisoner. A lot of respect for you. Yeah, I haven't seen the remake either, not sure if I want to. Patrick McGoohan totally made that show.

7. steely

steely Well-Known Member

it was an incredible show!!! way ahead of it's time!!! now the walking dead connection: in the remake, lennie james plays either #2 or just a denizen of the island...

8. TyberiusFox

Waaaay beyond its time! It's one of my most favorite shows. Patrick McGoohan had a brilliant mind.

Really? I didn't know Lennie James was in it. Ok, now I think I have to watch it. Thanks for the heads up!

9. PlanZ

PlanZ New Member

I agree with you. I think she's still alive.

10. TyberiusFox

Yep, that baby can fish and trap with the best of them.

11. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

I'd say the theory that Jenner faked his death on TV and is the one who kidnapped beth has better odds.