Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I thought Andrea couldn't get more stupid

Discussion in 'Episode 313 - Arrow on the Doorpost' started by walkerluver, Mar 10, 2013.

1. walkerluver

walkerluver Member

Ah, so her strategy is to get close to the Gov and kill him. Wasn't that supposed to be her strategy in the last episode? If so, she blew it.... hmmmm bad choice of words. :zombies_lol:

2. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

Waheey! I think she is trying to get close to him though but I've got a feeling the next episode will happen very shortly after this one and she wont get the oppurtunity

3. Krall

Krall New Member

From what I saw in the episode, she's trying to find a peaceful solution so it doesn't have to go down to the last man, she knows that most people of Woodbury are good people. She also knows, as Herschel said, that if she leaves Woodbury then the war is definitely on, no one else there is going to stand up to he governor.

Hopefully since the war is now on anyway she will be 'redeeming' herself soon.

4. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

5. highway234

highway234 Member

trouble is, she doesn't seem to have figured this out yet herself.

6. 4nomads

4nomads Member

I haven't liked her since she played Debbie in Fantastic Four and broke off her engagement with Ben Grimm.

Poor Thing :(

7. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

I only noticed it was her a couple of weeks ago, one of the biggest mind-blowing moments of my life.

8. 4nomads

4nomads Member

Was having an XMen & FF movie day a while back and noticed it was her. My first thought? Does she ever make good relationship choices, lol

9. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

Sounds good I love Marvel films :) And I've never seen her make one so I'm gonna go ahead and say no...

10. 4nomads

4nomads Member

I agree! Wolverine and Deadpool are my favorite characters and I am happy for another Wolverine movie.
    Would love to see a Deadpool movie. Or a Marvel Zombie film.

11. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

We have the same favourite character :) A Deadpool movie was rumoured to come out but it never did, it was really annoying. Do you read a lot of comics, there was a Marvel Zombie series I've heard it is pretty good but I can't find a good download anywhere.

12. 4nomads

4nomads Member

I do read about 10 and it all started with TWD, it's the gateway comic!! I have loved Marvel for years but just started reading graphic novels. I am reading the new Deadpool illustrated and Wolverine Max and Savage (although I am giving up on Savage and have a rant about it)
    I finished the first Marvel Zombie book last night.
    When I get on my laptop I will have to post a pic of my new Deadpool hoodie I got a ComicCon last Saturday!

13. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

Lol same here, I've told people it was the gateway drug of comics before :p I've loved marvel for a while but I wasn't that into comics until about a year ago I need to find the zombie books lol. Yes post the pic I wanna see :)

14. 4nomads

4nomads Member

I love it but it fits funny because everything cool is in mens sizes!!!

Attached Files:

#34 4nomads, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  15. Luke Sineath

Luke Sineath New Member

Well, here's my thought on Andrea, and her continued association with Woodbury:

The average Woodbury citizen doesn't know about the Governor's "evils." He is a strong leader, though, who gives people hope and keeps things organized. If Andrea were to simply kill him, then that would be a measure of justice for Rick and his group, but in the eyes of the average Woodbury citizen, she would have just committed an heinous act. They wouldn't know the whole back-story; in addition, it would create a power vacuum which might very well compromise the security of the town and the lives of the innocents living there.

Andrea's actions are frustrating when we view the show through a strict "good vs. evil" lens, because then the obvious choice is to neutralize the Governor. But when you consider the broader implications, not just for the main characters but also all the people, it is clear that the issue is grey and thorny. I think that the writers of the show have slipped up by not giving us a few fully fleshed out characters from the town other than the soldiers.

16. Cons72

Cons72 Member

She did get knocked out in an episode in season 1 or 2, didn't she?

Permanent brain injury?

:zombies_lol:

17. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

Omg I want it!

18. Maya

Maya Member

Wow, strange that most of you agree on Andrea's supposed stupidity.
    I saw Andrea sacrificing herself by going back to Woodbury in this episode.
    She clearly did not want to but knew it was the only way to move forward.

19. MassiveDynamic

MassiveDynamic La Jiggy Jar Jar Doo

a woman in "love" .. whatcha expect :p

20. tumblezz

tumblezz New Member

She isn't sleeping with him right now at least.

For all we know she could want one more ride before she ends him...she is dumb like that.

She is getting closer to Milton though...maybe he will take the governor's place. Maybe it would loosen him up a little bit.