Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I wish Merle wasn't a hallucination.

Discussion in 'Episode 205 - Chupacabra' started by daryldixon, Mar 11, 2012.

1. daryldixon

daryldixon Member

I wish he actually appeared and helped Daryl out, instead it was a walker.

2. HockeyMomChris

HockeyMomChris Active Member

I honestly wish he'd come back. I bet he is a bad ass walker killer......But I'd still like Daryl better because chauvinism sucks!! lol

3. HisMrs

HisMrs Member

I really enjoyed Merle back for the little bit, but I'm glad he was only there as a hallucination. I hated his racist bullcrap and I wouldn't want to have to watch a character like that in every episode.

4. RickFan22

RickFan22 Member

Agreed I think that he would get really annoying after a couple episodes, besides the fact he is as unstable as Shane was and they would have to put him down and that might create a rift with Daryl and Rick and I don't want that

5. Maggie

Maggie Member

Even if Merle did come back, I dont' see the new and improved Darryl just going back into his old ways of being Merel's bitch. I think Darryl has come to realize his worth and owns it. Yeah he'd catch a rash of shit from Merle about the fact that he's pitched his tent with the ones that left him to die on the roof, but considering how merle treated darryl, I just dont' see a lot of love lost between them.

6. Walker Shane

Walker Shane Member

How could you not like Merle? Yes hes racist but hes funny as hell.

7. Dead man walking

I actually hope they don't bring him back but he is on the cards for season 3 unfortunately, which was obvious after he took off with the truck that we'd see him again (even though it's unrealistic considering Merle and 'the group' could be just about anywhere so pretty unlikely to bump into one another - especially if he didn't already make his way back to the original camp). But he's just the same fruitcake character he plays in Mississippi Burning. Even if he is a little funny sometimes, how about they jst include a decent character with humour? They don't all have to be crackers. To me it's a bit of a boring stereotype of the tedious rascist inbred red neck. We have a really decent character red neck in Daryl, better to leave it at that. We have enough nutters coming and going, time for some stable characters too. Otherwise all we have is a couple of 'normal' or sane characters versus lots of zombies and lots of lunatics. It's enough they have to survive the zombies but not all the 'in-fighting' or battling fruitcakes too.