Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

If H1Z1 was your game

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by Panda H1Z1, May 16, 2014.

1. Panda H1Z1

Panda H1Z1 New Member

If H1Z1 was your official game and you had some of the best developers working for you, what are some of the things you'd do with the game? Would you carry on from where the current place of the game is at the moment? Or would you start from scratch? What kind of features would you implant into the game?

2. Lapolax

Lapolax Member

That's a very interesting question actually.

I would probably, start all from scratch. I would invest a ridicolous amount of money and time into making it the most realistic game as of yet, almost to a point where it would be annoyingly realistic. I would not care too much about it being too demanding, and I wouldn't have any problem with it demanding a "super computer" to run properly. I'm not much of a developer or innovator when it comes to games either way, but I would surely try my best at making it realistic.

I would probably be highly influenced by popular zombie shows such as the walking dead, and it might even go so far that I would make it a super realistic game version of the walking dead... Or maybe not, that would be taking it a bit too far, but I could probably see myself using a lot of ideas from TWD.

3. WhiteAsh

WhiteAsh Member

I'd change the setting. Anywhere USA has been done to death so to speak in the zombie apocalypse genre. It seems a bit bland at this point, I'd rather fight zombies in a Blade Runner inspired metropolis or in 19th century London. Also, I'd remove vehicles from the game and put a greater emphasis on permanent shelters with their own player communities. I'd remove military weapons as well, leaving only melee combat and improvised weapons and firearms.

4. Agent

Agent Member

I partially agree with WhiteAsh, I'd change the setting to something less "done to death". But I'd still keep it with the concept of a modern era apocalypsis. Russia would be a cool place, it also plays into the survival aspect of the game, because I would make the cold another enemy like hunger and dehydration.

5. mark973

mark973 Member

I agree. That would be a cool place for a zombie apocalypse. It's more original than having one in the US.