Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

If Nick now believes the infected are stil people

Discussion in 'Episode 207 - Shiva' started by mmmbert, May 23, 2016.

1. mmmbert

mmmbert Active Member

..... where is he getting all the walker guts to paint with?

I like the show OK, kills some time, but it does have a lot of inconsistencies.

2. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

Exactly. "They're just people, mom. People who want to kill and eat me with their teeth and hands. So in order to hang with my new besties, I have to occasionally kill and dismember one of my bros so I can avoid getting murdered by my new family. Bye now."

3. Reflexx

Reflexx Member

I dont think he believes that necessarily. He also doesn't believe they're dead.

He differed from Celia. I'm pretty sure he sees them as a weird kind of predator animal. The human isn't there, but he understands that because it occupies a human body some people wont want to let go.

I mean, if Celia wants to keep them because she loved the people, then why not? Sure, it's dangerous, but still way safer than being kicked out because you refuse to let people believe what they want to.

4. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

Because you want to live, and they want to eat you.

On a scale of second hand smoke and playing Russian roulette, where would you put "keep zombies in my house"?

5. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

I honestly think this is the shows half assed attempt to mirror Hershel, Beth/Maggie/Patricia's feeling in season 2.. when they were protecting their family and neighbors who had turned in their barn, believing they still had their souls...

and the reason for wanting to mirror season 2 .. is proly also a half assed attempt at setting up some sort of likeness in mental processing of the ZA.. similar to how psychologists today claim there are several universal steps of grieving or dying that everyone goes through.. maybe the shows are trying to set up a similar psychological dynamic between shows, displaying the characters going through similar psychological trauma and in turn similar delusions or denials

either way its not working well... and just makes the characters seem sillier...

6. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

No, that's what every hater keeps missing, there is no 'attempt' here.
    FTWD is a show in it's own right, there's no mirroring except the purely accidental coincidence.

7. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

They're already dead when he splays the guts all over him, I'd imagine.

8. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Nick is the Zombie Whisperer.

9. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

He's gonna be one helluva lonely soul wandering around covered in rotting blood and guts with zombies. Does he think he can find real relationships with dead people? A zombie girlfriend to pass the long days of driftless shuffling and moaning and odors? What an idiot.

10. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

The idea of him falling into Celia's "they're not dead, just the next phase" non-sense to whatever degree and feeling like he belongs with the reanimated corpses is such an ironic symbolism to the weak minded, severely deluded and socially repugnant regressive left.

Which is exactly the point - what will he do on his own and surrounded by brain dead entities that desire to eat him? Ha ha ha....

11. Zombiekaaner

Zombiekaaner Member

BUT - that is EXACTLY who "Santa Muerte" is supposed to appeal to. Nick is a text book recruit for the "religion" which has been described as "the patron saint of drug dealers". You don't find Santa Muerte tattoos on Mexico's educated, professional, cultural elite.

Salazar was pretty much right. That was an "evil place". It was essentially a "santa muerte coven"

12. Zombiekaaner

Zombiekaaner Member

He already had one of those. Gloria. What a great butt, and legs too.... Damn, anyone got a muzzle? I'd hit that. LOL

[​IMG]

13. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nick must go through a shitload of soap, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner, exfoliating cream, moisturiser and brute ?
    One minute he's covered in blood and guts, the next clean and then covered again, then clean again, maybe he's got a fetish?

Sent from my iPad using my index finger on my right hand and very little insight.

14. Poppy

Poppy Member

Yeah, and he is in no rush to wash the blood and guts off.

Even after his first bloody encounter, at the beach, when he got back on board, he gifted Ofelia a set of rosary beads, still in his blood soaked, white captain's shirt. He should have just thrown it overboard.

She commented that he smelled like death, and he just shook his head.

15. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

*waves*

16. mikepf

mikepf New Member

Well, he's spent the whole show surrounded by mostly brain dead entities, so not that big of a change for him. For his sake, I just hope there isn't a rainy season down there anytime soon.

17. Poppy

Poppy Member

lol... funny :)

18. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

Tsunamis

Sent from my iPad using my index finger on my right hand and very little insight.

19. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Don't you think that people have a right to die when their time comes? And, in addition to that, to not be murdered before their times by a death cult manifested by the likes of Celia? One thing that I really liked about Z-nation, besides its humor, even though the show has disappeared, is the concept of killing someone who is about to turn or did turn as MERCY. That's what I think -- we can argue about all the rights in between birth and death, but you ought to have the right to die when your time comes.

Neither modern day medicine nor a ZA should deprive people of this right or this "mercy".

20. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

I'd rate it about as safe as being a professional sky diver. You'll probably be ok but one bad break and splat