Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

If Shane hadn't had such awful anger problems..

Discussion in 'Episode 103 - Tell It to the Frogs' started by TGO, Oct 19, 2013.

Tags:
  1. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Let'S all face it; if Shane hadn't had an Anger managment Problem Ed, Sophia, Andrea, Lori, Axel, Dale, Jim, Amy, Jacqui, Shane himself and mighty-god T-Dog would all still be alive. Carl would never have gotten shot, Herschel would be backon his farm still and The Group would be better off.

Because Shane took all his Anger out on our dear-sweet angel Ed Peletier it caused the women to lose sight over their daily duties and Focus on Comedy Clubs and pretty clothes in the back of cars on the Highway. Had Ed been alive Sophia would never have been run off, Carl would not have been shot, Herschel would have been on his farm, Shane would not have killed Otis forcing him onto a crazy path, All the prisoners would be alive because the Group wouldn't have gone to the prison, Herschel would not have been bitten, Lori, T-Dog and Andrea would never have died, Merle would be alive in Woodbury, Jacqui, Jim and Amy would not have been bitten as the Walkers did not once enter the camp until Shane started the unneccesary conflivct with Ed. He was well-feared by Walkers which explains why the quarry was always safe until Shane began his bullshit.

Face it; Shane is the cause of every death / injury / negative Event that occured after 1x03.

2. cpump

cpump Member

Dnt see how u blame all tht on him lol he was dead when a lot of those ppl died

3. joshred4

joshred4 Member

People would have died either way.

4. Geek Walker

Geek Walker Member

It was interesting how much his character changed from episode to episode. Knowing that he just left Rick and all the promiscuous stuff between him and Lori, he was never really a "good guy".

5. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

I'm rewatching all the episodes and season 2 is by far the best season. Don't get me wrong, I'm not all Shane but I miss him. He was such a strong character who was with you or against you. Not a boring midway. I'm a comicreader, so I know it was coming right from the start, but still..

6. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

The Shane haters only hate him because they hate themselves for secretly loving him.

Truefax.

7. Lady Nightshade

Lady Nightshade Well-Known Member

People just can't understand that all that anger was just all that sexy testosterone flowing in his veins. What Shane needed was a good reliable outlet for all that aggression. I nominate DW. And when he's passed out from exhaustion and Shanes still going he can come see me :D

8. DietWater

As long as you remember that I'm first. :p

9. Dreamer14

Dreamer14 Member

If only Shane hadn't died, think of the possibilties.

10. Dreamer14

Dreamer14 Member

Sexy. I really like your avatar. :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. DietWater

With the way the writers were going one of either Shane, Rick, or Lori had to die in season 2. Unfortunately it was Shane, but what can you do?!?! I still think Shane and Rick duo would have been ten times better than Rick and Daryl.

Sucks that we had to lose Lori too. I'm sure [MENTION=39001]HondaS2kXD[/MENTION] will chime in with a "wtf did I just read" Lee picture at the thought of ANYONE saying that they don't think Lori is a horrible character who deserved to be stoned to death. ;)

12. Lady Nightshade

I agree. I never hated Lori, I actually liked her. She gave her life for her child's. She wasn't a bad person she just made some mistakes. (not that getting with Shane was a bad thing mmmmm mmmm)

13. Lady Nightshade

Yes, yes I thought so too. And thanx hun, I like yours too. Welcome to the forum btw.

14. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Lol. Really, diet? Is that what you think of my limitless imagination?
    [​IMG]

I don't think Lori was a horrible character. And I CERTAINLY never said she deserves to be stoned. If anything, she deserves

but seriously... I don't hate Lori. And for the record I think her death is the saddest death so far on the show and will remain as such for a while. I just never "liked" her. She never did anything to make me think "wow. Lori's pretty awesome and I really like her." Basically, she's like Maggie is right now: I don't actually "hate" her. I just also don't find her interesting and think she's having a negative effect on another character.

15. DietWater

I'm just poking fun. ;) You don't need to justify everything!!

16. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

17. Well Walker

Well Walker Member

Watching the 1st season once again, I just watched this episode last night. Before Rick came back Shane was having the time of his life. He loved playing dad to Carl and having Lori as his own. He actually seemed like a pretty cool step dad.

Then Rick arrives. Shane seemed happy and disappointed at the same time. I think he was willing to accept the situation. Then when he went with Carl to look for frogs Lori finds them, turns on the attitude and really hurts Shane. Shane was stewing for sure, then he sees Ed tangling with the women, Shane had enough and erupts. That right there is the slow downfall of Shane.

18. Nachtbringer

Nachtbringer Member

It wasnt until he killed Otis that sended him really over the edge.
    "I should have left with you when I had the chance"

19. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Right, I think much of Shane's hotheadedness was his outlet for his frustrations over losing Lori. If the love triangle had never happened, I think Shane could have been a reasonable constructive co-leader. Shane and Daryl slowly traded places. It was Shane trying to help keep Daryl reasonable during the Jim decision. By the end of S2 I think it would have been the other way around.