Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

If you could have redone Dale's death.......

Discussion in 'Episode 211 - Judge, Jury, Executioner' started by Zansurai, Apr 5, 2012.

1. kingcountycafe

Same.

The actor wanted out, though, so it's a shame. Even though he died, it was a great episode for him to go out on. Made me admire him even more.

2. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

He hates Daryl.

3. Zombie Dubs

Zombie Dubs Member

I was relatively happy with that scene actually but I would have liked Shane to have killed Dale. I'm not sure how to work it out but to have Dale come back as a walker without being bit. Then the "We're all infected" could have come out sooner, and they would have had to actually deal with it instead of cutting to the next season where everyone seems to be okay with it.

Maybe in the final discussion about Randall's fate, the group could decide to keep him prisoner. Shane would storm off while the group finished talking about what to do with him still. Dale would slip away and find Shane opening the shed to kill Randall himself saying something like, "You're just going to do it anyway. You truly are a monster." Shane would point his gun at Dale and they would fight over it. In the struggle we'd hear the shot and then see Dale on the ground bleeding. Shane would rush to let Randall out and blame him throwing his gun out in the woods. By the time the group comes out to see what is going on Zombie Dale attacking Shane everyone would be upset and crying too freaked out to act and Carl would end up killing Dale.

4. NapalmSoup

NapalmSoup Member

I would of had cannibals try to eat him..

5. Bethany

Bethany New Member

:(

I personally think Rick and the others could have made Dale's death a lot nicer for him, I mean when you are about to die a painful death, do you really want someone standing over you with a gun pointed at you? I know it was to put him out of his misery but they could've been more subtle with it, I would of maybe had Andrea shoot him (as she was the closest too him) possibly like the way she shot her sister when she turned... I mean no one comforted him or said goodbye properly they all just stood over him, watching, I mean I was appalled! :( well maybe that's just me.