Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

If zombies ever returns

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by BlackOps, Feb 26, 2014.

1. BlackOps

BlackOps Active Member

If it returns then I'd love it to be either a series of non-canonical maps or maps set across the zombie storyline featuring random characters surviving the apocalypse. It could be set it any time ranging from ww1 to present and it wouldn't really need an over-arching storyline. Just an Easter egg mission in each level.

2. BamDeafPie

BamDeafPie Member

Treyarch will always have Zombies in their CoD series. They did for WaW, BO and BO2. No reason to not have one for their next game.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

This is very true. I hope Treyarch creates a zombies only trilogy or something, and ditch the whole millitary shooter genre. Well, give me a Black Ops 3, or World at War 2 first, then make the zombie games. Treyarch would gain a lot of respect by doing so.

4. Dogger

Dogger Active Member

3Arc makes huge money on the Zombie franchise...why would they give it up?

5. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

Yeah I second this. I highly doubt there isn't gonna be zombies soon.

6. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Member

I love the zombie games. Made the games as a whole lot better because of the extra value. Playing zombies at a high level is bind blowing and intense.

7. Chingling

Chingling Member

Zombies is awesome if you have really good people to play with. I'm a decent player, but if my teammates suck then we all fail no matter what. I hope they include some cool maps, with lots of secret passages and not too futuristic.

8. BennyDarby

BennyDarby Member

I haven't played Black Ops 2, is the Zombie level any good? Would you say it's better than the others?

9. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Member

They need to keep that added feature in the game or maybe start a new series with it. I've played more hours on Kino Der Toten then the regualr game. Highly intense solo action.

10. valiantx

valiantx New Member

Zombies, zombies, zombies... geez, don't you people get tired of these rotting, flesh eating, aimless mass of walking/running/crawling corpses?! How about adding along with zombies: vampires, werewolves, Frankenstein(s), ICP members, and other freakish creatures known to humans? I'm sure a lot of people do not mind blowing or shooting up 3-D renderings of ICP members in a future COD game, come on now.