Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I'm almost feeling Negan will be justified

Discussion in 'Episode 613 - The Same Boat' started by forceten, Mar 15, 2016.

1. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

They got attacked by Negan's group first and they were going to kill Abraham and possibly Sasha too for basically no reason at all. The governer attacked them TWICE! Terminus people tried to eat them and then came after them AGAIN. There is only one way for them to do things now, eliminate the threat. It's not like Negan's group is innocent. Negan would have came for them regardless so of course it isn't justified. They are the bad guys. Ricks group killing a bunch of azzholes in their sleep does not make Ricks group bad guys...capisce?

2. rustybag

rustybag Member

@Ionut we could probably go back and forth on this until Sunday. There are some things I agree with you on, like Chelle probably being in a crappy situation against her will because the alternatives were worse. That's was probably true for all 3 of those women, actually. Some things I don't, like the idea that Carol outsmarted them with the weepy act, because she really was going to let Paula go, so the weepiness wasn't fully manipulative cunning on her part. It seemed more like she got lucky there to me. I think she is losing it a little, and I do think saw herself in Paula. I just watched Talking Dead to see what Melissa McBride had to say about it, and she did say the lines were blurred intentially, Carol's biggest fear is herself and the killing, and she called Paula Carol's mirror image, so I don't think my perceptions are so off on that. I agree with you she's a mess.

At any rate, I'm sure the Saviors will be horrible. Unfortunately, Rick & Co took on Hilltop's problems with an enemy who they don't even know (they can't even identify Negan, they don't know how many people he has working for him, how many need to be taken out, etc), so basically they just won a battle in a war Negan didn't even know he was in with them. Let's see what the consequences will be.

#122 rustybag, Mar 17, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  3. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Thanks! :Grin: It's good to be back. I missed you guys too. <3

I don't go on major vacations very often, so it was pretty big for me.

I do love bats. It's amazing to me how they use sonar, and it seems neat that they are mammals that can fly. We did see a bat flying around the ship one night, presumably eating bugs that were attracted to the lights.

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

It was about time you took advantage of one of my Guess the Ratings prize giveaways.