Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Im calling it, Carol & Maggie will meet Lucille

Discussion in 'Episode 612 - Not Tomorrow Yet' started by Remus, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Remus

Remus Member

Comic book readers be like "Meh.. I know Glenn will die... I have read the comics". They need to be shocked too. And Daryl is too popular.

I think this twist will solve the problem. Maggie carrying a baby inside her. Getting her skull smashed in. And on top of that. We get this old sweet badass lady, Carol, dieing too.

2 for the price of 1.

2. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

How would this logically come together though?

My best guess is that this group that captured our heroins lives at the Sanctuary, but are not themselves Saviors. They might be in "the same boat" as the ep. 13 title implies and so Maggie and Carol might not be in as bad a shape as they lead on. I bet these are survivors planning rebellion against Negan in some way. Much like Dwight.

3. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Yes, this is exactly what I am thinking as well.

4. ColorsVersatile

I said it in a previous thread that Carol was an option for the Lucille treatment. Why focus so much on her in this episode? I think she is getting it.

5. Remus

Remus Member

Hmm Okey... Who do you think then will get the Lucille date?

6. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Maggie getting clobbered would be more poetic at this point

I don't know, I don't think either are getting messed up soon but you never know with this show!

7. tink

tink Well-Known Member

I said in another thread somewhere last week that I thought it would be either Carol or Morgan who takes Glenn's place with Negan. I think Carol would try to sacrifice herself to save Maggie. Carol could tell Negan she is the mother figure to Alexandria, thus making her death more horrible for the group. I also think it's possible Morgan would try to sacrifice himself for Carol.

8. pilight

pilight Member

Not a chance. Rick and company will rescue them both next week without taking any casualties. Alicia Witt will be the "surprise guest" on Talking Dead after she gets killed. The show has completely lost its nerve and won't kill any of the group that arrived in Alexandria with Rick.

9. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

This will be resolved next week with Rick trading the guy they captured for Maggie and Carol. They will possibly leave there too feeling that they destroyed all but a small handful of Negan's people and believe the threat has been eliminated.

10. CSFurious

CSFurious Member

absolutely not Maggie

there is no way that "eennie, mennie, miney, mo" is going to be skipped by Gimple

i smell Tara

11. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Yeah no kidding, they got bullet-dodging down to an art now. I'm still struggling with that scene inside the compound with all those AR's and SMG's firing around yet not a bullet even strafed any of the "group." These people are suffering from something far worse than plot armor. This particular case is made of indestructible and invincible plot armor. We're talking the platinum elite of plot armors, there is none better... Well no, that is not true, we haven't touched on invisibility yet but I bet that's coming soon too.

12. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

I'm not sure why you feel this way from what we have seen of these people. I feel like its way too early to pass any judgment on these characters and whether or not they are loyal to Negan, want to rebel against him, or a different group altogether.

13. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

No way. This is supposed to be the tone-setter kill. Nobody is going to feel anything losing a background character like Tara. It can't be Rick. But it has to be somebody major like Carl, Carol, Glenn, Daryl or Michonne. Maggie is just outside that character tier, but with her pregnancy that would probably do the trick as well.

14. YR38

YR38 Member

I don't think Maggie, but with all the Daryl/Glenn/Morgan talk, and all the focus on Carol the last 2 and a half seasons, she would be the most shocking one to get it, and it would have a huge impact on the viewers

15. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

16. CSFurious

CSFurious Member

i cant disagree with your reasoning, Glenn or Darryl is a goner

17. DGribble19

DGribble19 Member

I have a feeling it will be Maggie now. It would surprise comic book readers and I can't see the group having 2 babies to worry about

18. EvieE

EvieE Member

I think Abe will be a goner pretty soon. If not by Negan, definitely Rosita.

19. Eat_Cow

Eat_Cow Member

I don't think Maggie will take the bat, I believe they're setting her up for her big role she had in the comic book. Carol, however, I can see coming full-circle with the way she's been thinking about what she's done, how she's changed.. Thus completing her arc and getting chosen by Negan.

20. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I haven't read the comics so don't know about possible upcoming characters, but I'd have to say the ones that captured Carol and Maggie are part of the same group Rick et all just trashed. Just saying that because of the walkie talkie.