Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Im calling it, Carol & Maggie will meet Lucille

Discussion in 'Episode 612 - Not Tomorrow Yet' started by Remus, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

its going to blow. I've never been so scared watching a TV show. I usually binge everything and only started watching TWD live around this time last year, so all the major deaths were unfortunately, spoiled for me. I say unfortunaty, but I think knowing they were coming and therefore being able to mentally prepare myself actually makes it a bit easier to deal with. I'm not used to this feeling of terror over the (somewhat) unknown. Since I watch on Mondays I might have to come in here and read about what happens because I don't know if I can make it through the episode with no idea how it plays out (besides having read the comic)

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I am with you....my heart races just thinking about the finale. I have never been so excited for the arrival of a character (Negan) and at the same time so filled with dread in regard to the arrival of a character (Negan). I am actually considering taking a vacation day the following Monday because I know I will not be getting any sleep.....you are correct, it is going to blow.

3. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

This is a good idea- I was thinking that there are going to be a hell of a lot of depressed people in the world after this episode airs, at least we can all mourn together. For me it's better to go to work because otherwise I will just hide in my house and be super sad and alone, whereas being around other people will help take my mind off it at least.

4. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

More than ever it seems to me that Morgan is going to meet Lucille. They showed Morgan
    at the end of the most recent episode. If they follow the comic
    . I think they are lining up Morgan to die at Negan's hand and then have Rick spare Negan down the road in tribute to Morgan.

5. BlackLightning

What you ladies are saying are really cool ideas. But I can only see those ideas playing out in 6x13. Maybe 6x14.

I seriously doubt that they're going to stretch the "Maggie and Carol have been kidnapped by a kick@$$ group of female Saviors, we have to save them!!!" plotline for the next four episodes and turn it into a "We failed to save Maggie and Carol so now they're getting beaten to death by Negan right in front of us" finale.

They already did that once with Beth. It didn't work out that well and it wasn't received very well. Why do it again?

Now if they agree to separate; if they are forcibly separated; if one of them mysteriously vanishes; if one of them is killed or maimed; if they end up turning on each other; if one of them sacrifices themselves (or tries to) for the other...

Yeah, I can see THAT playing out into the finale. Maybe even season 7's midseason finale.

6. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Its true, when I think about how many more episodes we have to go through still, and the fact that Maggie and Carol aren't actually being held by Negan himself, but by some other ladies, it seems unlikely it will play out that way.

7. pilight

pilight Member

Told ya!