Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

i'm sorry but i don't get this

Discussion in 'Episode 615 - East' started by Gustavo LaPizza, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Reason is not unknown. Its called "attention".

2. Gustavo LaPizza

am i the only one seeing a certain amount of irony in the idea that in order to fully enjoy a zombie show you have to "shut your brain off"?

3. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

To a degree, I suppose. Even then, most of the audience theorised that he wasn't dead straight away. Few people showed any surprise when he was alive and well

4. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Your spelling and grammar is a perfect example of bad writing.

5. AAG331

AAG331 Member

That's because spoilers leaked like crazy. And AMC did a terrible job at making us believe he was dead.

6. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

...and because many noticed that it did not actually look like he was the person being eaten.

7. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

It had nothing to do with spoilers for me. I didn't even see any of them, but I never thought for a moment that Glenn was actually dead.

8. Gustavo LaPizza

that's because i'm speaking in a foreing language, smartass. Do you want to have this conversation in my native language so i can write up to your standards and see than how well you do, or would you at least quitely appreaciate the effort?

Fact is i have no interest and i don't want to make the thing personal.
    If you or anyone else disagree with what i write, please express why and i'll enjoy the reading.
    but these harsh one liners ( i've ignored many others up to this point ) not only don't contribute to the discussion but also showcase a very lack of basic manners, on your side. Remember if you've nothing to say you still have the option to just shut up. And if you want to be rude all your obtaining is just showing you're a rude person, no effect on me whatsoever.

#48 Gustavo LaPizza, Mar 28, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
  9. AAG331

AAG331 Member

I agree with you, but even so, you might wanna ease up on her man, for this thread's sake. If not, this is just gonna devolve into another flame war, just like last week.

#49 AAG331, Mar 28, 2016
  10. Laurieellen

Laurieellen Well-Known Member

To me, this is the rude post. Way to make friends on your first day here. Welcome to the forums.

11. Gustavo LaPizza

as i said i'm new to the forum. I don't know anyone. I'm not here to hurt feelings but if people aren't able to accept critics i don't see the point in first place of joining a forum. And i said i don't want and i have no interest in going personal, but if people go at me, i have the right to a come back.
    I think in this place we were all free to talk about good things and bad things. My conversation with QuantumCurt i feel it was going well, even if we were disagreeing we were both presenting our views. That should be the point of a forum, i feel.
    if on the other hand this is just a fanboy site where you can only say good things or people react like spoiled kids, just tell me and i'll leave in no time that would not be my kind of place and i have no interest in just staying here annoying people.

this time it happened i hade some critics, next time i'll say good things. I'm not just a hater or some sort of punk, i just stumbled across this forum now.

in an international forum she went right personal to me. Criticizing the way i write not what i write ( wich on the other hand is totally open to discussion ), saying what i write it's stupid without presenting a single argument to backup what she says, just because she disagree ( wich again is legit ). And i'm the rude one? what should i do just take insults and smile back?

#51 Gustavo LaPizza, Mar 28, 2016
  12. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

You are? Well it looks English to me, even if it's bad. But of course that's besides the point, nor does it make your character complaints any less stupid.

13. Apollonia

What language? i know 6 and they all will translate to lighten up and enjoy the parts you DO like, the rest will fall into place.

14. Gustavo LaPizza

don't need to put it under spoiler, i know where i am from. :zombies_lol:

15. Apollonia

i was being funny considering your Nic just SCREAMS where you are from. Didn't imply that you didnt know lol.

16. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

This guy right here! He get it!

17. AAG331

AAG331 Member

Oh I 100% agree with you. I totally respect your right to be critical of the show, as I'm sure you respect me being critical of yours. If some can't handle your opinions, then that probably means you've got a leg to stand on, or that they just don't wanna address your arguments.

18. GrrArrg

GrrArrg Member

The Glenn fake-out almost ruined the show for me.

19. AAG331

AAG331 Member

I agree. It was a pretty stupid ratings grab on the writers' part.

20. GrrArrg

GrrArrg Member

I wouldn't be surprised if the Daryl cliffhanger in this episode was altered after the backlash from Dumpstergate. The 'He'll live' line felt out of place to me, as if it was amended last minute to lessen the shock. Imagine that scene without that line and its Dumpstergate part 2.