Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

i'm sorry but i don't get this

Discussion in 'Episode 615 - East' started by Gustavo LaPizza, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Maevar

Maevar Member

No one knows what time she left or what she did between point A and point B. This is getting a little ridiculous, really. You had some interesting points initially, but it seems to me like you are just determined to find holes where there simply aren't any and refusing to acknowledge your errors when confronted with them.

Again, you're set on this idea that there was some huge oversight in the timeline, but it was made clear from the beginning that nobody knew when she left. And again, there was no point in the story where we were given any clue as to what she was doing after she left and before we saw her driving.

2. Maevar

Maevar Member

I'm going to eat a little crow. It also seemed to me writers had dumbed-down the survivors to advance the saviors. But then they made it clear the survivors had gotten arrogant and made the saviors tactically brilliant. I was wrong.