Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Zombies In-Depth Zombies Breakdown

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by Kill Denied, Sep 15, 2012.

1. SpoonsV

SpoonsV Member

Umm yeah plenty have used it. In my experience, there is plenty of time to place the turbine, wait for the bus then travel to the bank. It seems like it is open for at least 5 mins if not longer whenever I do it.

If it definitely wasn't destroyed by a zombie or timed out it might well have been a glitch/bug.

Sucks to be you! :D

2. PookieLS14

PookieLS14 Member

unknown perk machine... Thats the Bank Vault door.

3. BothDragoon4902

Missed one!! ;)

Really good work on this, just wanted to point out something huge that many people are missing.... double tap is now double tap 2 and it does NOT spit your ammo out faster, it turns 1 bullet into 2, on any gun but explosives I think..... go ahead grab double tap take a single shot gun (rifle or pistol) and shoot into the wall while moving the aim reticle, you will see two bullet holes most of the time. I love it!! soooo f'ing useful in later rounds makes the remington shotty a one shot kill till round 20 ish. hope this helps :)

4. CplDLB

CplDLB New Member

Be sure you grab a brand new turbine before you go to pack a punch. They seem to burn out faster if you have used it to open other doors. I think they have a total life span that doesn't reset when you pick it up.

5. Zombie PhanTom

Are there other navcard locations? I still feel a bit lost after everything I've read but I built the cardreader and I read somewhere once you build it the first time you never need to build it again? Anyway it said wrong navcard..

6. Barns

Barns Active Member

There may be other navcard locations, I would recommend not picking it up until the community knows what it does.

I have built the Pylon Workbench many, many times. The game remembers 'sometimes' if you have built the table, but if you are on a four player and one hasn't built it, for sure, you will have to build it again.

7. Barns

Barns Active Member

Turbines power other buildables, they also keep themselves going - 2 or 3 next to each other (and protected from zombies) can keep powering for ages.

We had a 'fun' game last night; to have the turbines powering all the buildables; 4 Turbines in the middle, with 4 turrets next to them (facing 4 ways), and the electricity trap in front of the turbines, with the zombie shield in front of that. We all pretty much stood about and plowed through the rounds. Good fun!

We are going to try this either in Nacht or under the plyon to see if anything happens.

8. Bust3rF4ce

Bust3rF4ce New Member

Keep turbine alive:

Have one zombie left, place your turbine in location to open up PaP room, trail your zombie with you to the bus then close the door. Repair the window while he tries to break in. Take him with you to town and everything will be good to go

• Like Like x 1
  9. LegionDestroyer

Spot on brother

10. not a racist

not a racist Member

I did not know the turbines responded that way to each other.

This makes me want to play with four controllers so I could build some crazy stuff.

11. xAvenged7Foldx

xAvenged7Foldx Well-Known Member

Not sure if this has been posted yet but, the HAMR upgrades to the SLDG HAMR, the RPG becomes the Rocket Propelled Grievance, under "snipers" add the Barret 50-cal.

12. BlackOps

BlackOps Active Member

It's not but we all know it anyway.

13. Die_B1atch_Die

Wow what an in depth zombies post

Did you copy and past that or was that all you word for word detail for detail..either way thanks quite informative...dbd

14. Mjroady

Mjroady Well-Known Member

Needs to be updated

15. DSPnoodles

DSPnoodles Member

Should consider adding ammo capacity to weapons as well as the different possible attatchments. Id be willing to help.

16. BabyWhaleNutz

BabyWhaleNutz New Member

i should play zombies a lot more then i do ..... which was only once in like ever lol but, i think i'll try it out later. just hasn't been my cup of tea.. im a multiplayer guy. gonna give it go however.

17. Mjroady

Mjroady Well-Known Member

I know it's not my thread, but I REALLY want to update this thing. I'd be willing to message you a coding of the whole thing, so you could backspace it all and paste. I'll work on it tomorrow if you edit it or not, it's just so much potential for this thread is being wasted.

18. Explicitmods

Explicitmods Member

Very useful thanks!