Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

In Memoriam

Discussion in 'Episode 404 - Buried' started by Sharpie61, May 5, 2018.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

You never know when your time is up

2. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Hopefully Charlie ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

4. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

She's not dead until we see her death.

5. Epperly

Epperly New Member

As I said in a previous thread: I don’t think Naomi is dead—she’s got 15 eps in her IMDb for this show (that’s the full season not counting the Morgan-centered first episode where here character is yet to be introduced). I’d find it hard to believe that her screen time would be limited to flashbacks for almost an entire season’s worth of episodes...

The one thing that did throw me off was the fact that they had her name (names—Laura/Naomi) as a part of the “in memoriam” during The Talking Dead.

But since Talking Dead noticeably left out any footage/images of the character’, and just showed the names on the screen, I’m left to think that her name is probably neither Naomi NOR Laura, therefore allowing the aftershow to suggest a goodbye to “Naomi/Laura” as we knew her, while knowing the character posing under those aliases is still alive and that the next time we see her she will have revealed either her real name or another fake one.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Sharpie61

Very interesting theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I think she'll turn out to be alive too, but IMDB credits are a useless source of information. It can be edited by literally anyone.

But Jenna Elfman's a fairly famous actress. I highly doubt they cast her for a tiny bit part. I think she'll turn out to be alive and fairly important to the plot of the season.

8. Sharpie61

They did with Denise Crosby. Mary had 3 or 4 scenes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

It's fairly reasonable for someone to change her credits to say "2 episodes" when she'd appeared in the finale and was definitely in the premiere. Often people will be credited for one episode or an entire season, and have it changed as episodes air.

Very rare for someone on IMDB to change a credit to a very specific number (say, 5 episodes) and have it turn out to be accurate.

Not saying it can never be accurate - sometimes it's easy to make assumptions or guess. But a lot of the time, people just change it depending on how many appearances they've already had, or could potentially have.

#9 BatmansHooker, May 12, 2018
    Last edited: May 12, 2018