Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

In Memorium

Discussion in 'Episode 313 - This Land is Your Land' started by mistertrouble189, Oct 2, 2017.

1. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

RIP to the entire ranch and Black Hat communities...

Pat, Dax, Kerry & family, Erin & her mother, Bob & his wife, Gabe, Christine, Blake, Stan, Josè, Marta, John...

How do you feel now that they conveniently killed off everyone but the main character in the pantry and now that the ranch storyline is over? I'm not sure the dam will be a safe place and not looking forward to dessert landscapes again!

2. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

They should have a few survivors at least who they would kill in another episode, it'd be alot more realistic. Overall Im glad they are moving on to a different storyline though - I like this pacing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Which was it? Did everyone BUT Alicia die in the bunker, but only a handful of them reanimating for some reason, or were there many people still alive but unconscious in the bunker that Alicia's group just left to die there? And how exactly did Troy and Nick get out of the helicopter?

When they introduced us to the bunker, it was overflowing with guns and ammo, now it's completely cleaned out?

Sniper guy with Ofelia falls down a shaft, likely unconscious, after hitting the ground, Ofelia kills the walker down there, he doesn't break a leg or anything. Both he and ofelia then climb the shaft and get out (good thing there weren't bars on it or anything) and somehow meet up with Madison's group. This episode takes the cake for plot armor and contrivances.

Something good? Alicia leaving on her own. Madison seems to poison every well she's at. Hopefully, she'll find something good... but then I'm sure Madison will show up and ruin it after destroying the community around the dam.

I really hated how Alicia was made to do all the sacrificing of people. You just know that if the community had survived she'd be ostracized.

4. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

The whole ordeal was strange. The whole ranch community was for nothing. The whole Troy "I did not want to kill my brother" was weird to, What did he expect? That his brother would escape?

Also....Madison clearly forgotten about Travis. She promised to give Taqa back for it.

RIP the ranchers! RIP Black Hat!