Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

In Memorum of

Discussion in 'Episode 105 - Cobalt' started by Sharpie61, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

RIP Griselda. You were a God fearing woman.
    [​IMG]

2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

RIP Moyers. You got what you deserved. I just hope they fragged your ass.

[​IMG]

3. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Kimberley the doughnut girl (rough facsimile shown here) and to all those wonderful doughnuts left to rot on the shelf >sniff<
    [​IMG]

4. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Bummer about Mrs. Salazar, but she didn't die because of some nefarious act, she just died of incurable infection. That could have happened in the country's best hospital right now. Sepsis is nothing to sneeze at.

And I feel sorry for Moyers in the end. They made him look like such a doof in the first episodes, but in the end he went to try and save his men - and went in himself, he didn't just leave it to his underlings. Plus he was taking Travis to the hospital to try and keep the civilian situation under control. Overall, I'd say he redeemed himself in my eyes.

Donut girl? I suppose she got bitten and ran in the store to protect herself, and died there. A sad story, but probably a very common one in the initial outbreak.

5. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Golfdick got just compensation. A dick in life, a really dead dick forever.

6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Compassion wasn't his M.O. I think the reason Moyers was taking Travis to the hospital complex is because that was going to be Travis' new home. Why else? The test he gave Travis with the gun was his last chance. They were taking Travis to the compound as a prisoner.

Kimberly, the donut girl, was wearing a donut name tag.

7. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

her name tag was the breaking point for Travis, he was going to shoot, but when he saw her name tag, she became human for him again.

8. Morgotha

That could be. But if their plan was to kill everyone in the hospital at 9 a.m. tomorrow anyway, why not just shoot him at the donut shop?

9. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Reminds me of Lizzie

10. Neuropyramidal

You could ask the same question about Nick and the others. Why did they not just kill Nick the night before? To me, knowing they plan on killing everyone, it would make even less sense that Moyers would bother taking Travis there just to talk to Exner.

11. Morgotha

Is this literally the day after Nick et.al. were taken? I thought it was a few days later. But yeah, if you've got a military that's ok killing civilians for their own good, and the go date is tomorrow, why bother detaining them, taking their temperature, doing the paperwork, etc., especially when your men outside have been up 50 hours, and those guarding the hospital could spell them and let them sleep.

12. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

The document about Cobalt in the Story Sync revealed that it was only about the evacuation of the safe zones. It also said that instructions about what to do with civilians would be forthcoming.

Also, the document was issued by the National Guard command in Sacramento.

#12 westwingnut, Sep 29, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  13. Neuropyramidal

Yeah, its suppose to be the following morning, after Nick and Griselda were taken.

And it seems Exner has a plan to save the patients. In the promo for next episode we see that she is secretly making plans with Edwards Air Force Base to transport them there in the middle of the night [2:15 a.m.]. And the fact that Edwards is accepting them and sending transport further tells me that the government is totally fractured, not operating under any federal authority. The Air Force must not be on board with Cobalt.