Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Infected or Exposed?

Discussion in 'Episode 103 - The Dog' started by Stuartino, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

So the army think the blood is infected, but Madison was quick enough to say that they hadn't been exposed. Presumably they took down the claret coloured curtains before the army searched the house?

Where is Patrick now? Was he bitten, will we see him again?

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

He wasn't bitten, he just got blood on him. I highly doubt we'll ever see him again though. I think his major purpose was just to highlight the national guard response.

3. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Maddie has a drug-addict son. She's used to lying. And she did a good thing by lying in that situation, if she didn't, they might have ended up on the bus with Patrick -- not a place you'd want to be.

4. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

U gotta remember, these people don't know wtf is going on.. They have no idea how or why people are getting this virus. The ZA is only a couple of days old and everyone is very confused..

5. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

Patrick was probably taken away and killed in case of exposure causing infection.

6. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I don't think he'd be killed, not at this point, rather he'd be catalogued, his type of exposure recorded and watched to see what happened to him.

... then he'd be shot ;)

7. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah I think at this point he would just be put in quarantine. When shit really hits the fan, and they start losing control and moving from cocky mode to panic mode, then he'll be killed.