Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Interesting Finale Trivia/Goofs

Discussion in 'Episode 213 - Beside the Dying Fire' started by Patricia, May 20, 2015.

1. Patricia

Patricia New Member

Haha don't know why but your comment made me burst out laughing. I was gonna say Hershel lost his powers an episode later being butten but at the same time he survived his bite and amputation. So Hershel = Badass.

2. JPG119

JPG119 Member

Yeah, Hershel 100% had powers, lets not forget the fact the sick people in S4 were basically spitting there illness all over him. Didn't do a thing. Also the Guvnor took a couple attempts to chop his head off, definitely due to the fact his bones were reinforced with adamantium.

3. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I know right? I mean, YOU try crawling around when you are suffering a 1/3 decapitation...

Go ahead, I will wait...

Hello? :p

Hershel was a man among men.

4. AliceInAlderaan

Patricia just got a lot more awesome because of this thread, R.I.P. you unsung hero.

#24 AliceInAlderaan, May 23, 2015
    Last edited: May 23, 2015
  5. Patricia

Patricia New Member

The problem I have with fans of the show is that they value the characters' lives based on how much screen time they get. At the end of the day to us it's a TV show. But to them it's their lives and they're all equals.

For example, Rick didn't go round the farmhouse and tell poor young Jimmy "I'm more important than you because I'm a main character and you're just a co-star with little screen time" No... Everybody was just as important as each other. However saying that some of the characters were more useful.

Patricia gets a lot of mentions because she was actually a huge loss to the group. She had medical expertise and was needed for Carl's survival, T-Dog's arm. Hershel even stated "We say nothing to Patricia, not till after, I need her!"

So even though certain characters are not "main" and don't get much screen time, that's not to say they aren't important. Patricia would have been infinitely more useful than Beth had they swapped places. Beth's main contribution at the end of the day was looking after the baby and keeping up morale. Patricia could have looked after the baby, treated it and others (but maybe wouldn't have boosted morale with that moody looking face)