Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Interesting observations

Discussion in 'Episode 602 - JSS' started by Berry, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Rust

Rust Member

While Jessie is trying to get Ron to get a haircut please force Carl to get one too. He looks like crap. And I really hope whiney butthurt angst filled Ron dies soon.

2. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I hope the wolves get to Ron as well.

3. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

You are right, Aaron had him.

4. WhatThe...

WhatThe... Member

Since no one else disputed this and Ive seen it elsewhere on the site, Ill go ahead and mention that Rick and Carol werent kniving people in the kneck at the very same time. Rick killed Carter before the horn blew and Carol after and the wolves were inside slaying people already. It was probably meant to be something meaningful about how bada$$ they both are and how they both know they need to do what needs to be done when it needs to be done, both are capable and willing to make difficult decisions in impossible circumstances. But they didnt shove the knives in the knecks of fellow Alexandrians at 'the very same time'.

5. Berry

Berry Member

Aaron did not take out the same guy that Carol had shot. The walker Aaron took out was wearing a hoodie, the guy Carol shot was not. Plus the walker had a slit throat, Carol shot the dude in the back.

Rick was stabbing Carter within minutes before the horn blew. Carol was putting Erin down pretty much first thing after seeing the pasta lady go down. The truck came after the attack was underway as seen by the scene of Spencer in the tower. Although there is no way to tell down to the minute ... the timing is close enough to have been the same time.

6. Cassie_Crow

Cassie_Crow New Member

I really dig the way Carl looks right now myself, but Ron is going to get someone killed. It is the same thing as with Carter, and frankly most of the Alexandrians (at least the ones that are still breathing) that they would already be dead if they didn't have the walls of Alexandria to protect them. I suppose the Wolves are migratory or they would have found Alexandria before now, right? All the construction must have made a pretty big racket, if they were in the area surely they would have already taken them out. ALSO, The Wolves seem like they just wanted to kill, not take the town....why? Thoughts?

7. bluesfan

bluesfan Active Member

I like to call him Son of Porchdick. Has more meaning.

8. Berry

Berry Member

Don't have too many thoughts, just wanted to say I agree that they seem quite migratory (maybe back to the idea of keep moving or die?) Even actual wolves have a den though, they must have a base of operations.

If their base is already set up, they may not see the value of moving/expanding. Especially considering how much turnover they must experience in their chosen occupation.

9. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Oh, come on-- cut the kid a break. He's Carl's age -- 14 or so maybe. Until he's a lot more mature, if then, he is never going to accept another man he suspects is his mother's boyfriend, or otherwise, killing his father -- no matter what the circumstances. Give the kid a change to come around (or die).