Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Interesting title for episode 8

Discussion in 'Episode 202 - Bloodletting' started by Jakobi, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

The title "Bloodletting" for episode 8 has this for Wiki:

Bloodletting (or blood-letting) is the withdrawal of often considerable quantities of blood from a patient to cure or prevent illness and disease. Bloodletting was based on an ancient system of medicine in which blood and other bodily fluid were considered to be "humors" the proper balance of which maintained health.

Hmmm...wondering what may go down in episode 8...

2. Brad Thomas

Brad Thomas New Member

Maybe somebody is immune to the disease... Just a guess but we won't know til next week :p

3. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

Welcome Brad! Either somebody gets infected and they have to take drastic measures...or now that Carl has been shot, it might have to do with him.

Nice avatar!

4. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

I'm guessing it has to do with Carl's wound. We see in the preview for the next episode that he's extremely pale when lying in the bed and they're all freaking out. I'd say the title represents Carl coming VERY close to death because of the gunshot.

5. inkerchris

inkerchris Member

I am excited to see what happened to Carl, if the preview at the end of the first episode was any indication, we may be meeting a new group of survivors this week, which I'm excited about. It is an interesting title for this episode! Only 2 more days!!

6. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

Perhaps blood is a metaphor for our little group of survivors? In order for this divided group to heal, or come together in a common goal, its bad blood must first be purged. Just a thought.

7. fatbrett2

fatbrett2 Member

Bloodletting is also commonly used to describe and battle or ordeal leading to substantial casualties and loss of life, especially towards a greater good. The preview video of Shane on his own against hordes of zombies, both in daytime and at night, leads me to suspect he will do what he told Lori he would do - take off on his own. It is like the entire group is an organism and Shane is the bad blood being 'let' out.

8. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

It would appear fatbrett that we agree Shane's time may be up. :)

9. ColdDiamonds

ColdDiamonds New Member

I belive it could be multiple reasons, carls wound, and T-Dogs infected blood.