Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Dismiss Notice

We're going to be moving WDF to battleroyaleforums.com. WDF is going to become a sub-forum of this new domain. The focus of the rest of the site is going to change, but nothing is going to change for the TWD and FTWD specific forums. You will still be able to use walkingdeadforums.com to get to any of the forums you used to and it'll redirect to the same forum or thread on the new domain. Also, while the main forum theme will change, the theme for the TWD and FTWD forums will remain the same. The domain will probably change tomorrow or Wednesday.

Feedback thread here.

Into the Badlands

Discussion in 'General AMC' started by tink, Nov 16, 2015.

1. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Images from Episode 6 - Black Wind Howls

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. purriwinkle

WooHoo! All caught up!

S03E07 Dragonflys Last Dance

Amidst all the killing, love is in the air!! lol! Couldn't be better! Looks like Lydia might be warming to Moon and why not after all the disinterest Quinn gave her? To have someone who is into her might be a nice change, and together they would make one hell of a power couple. Moon is very impressive.

Ditto with Gaius and Minerva. If I was the Widow I would tap that pronto but I understand her reticence. It was nice to see not only him but the others come to the aid of their Baron.

Even Bajie was not immune. Looks like he still had a soft spot in his heart for his ex. It was so cute watching him take care of Henry.

We have new mysteries afoot. Sunny has a sister who might show up later as no one knows her fate, I take it, from what the River King said. Who are the Black Lotus people? Enemies of Pilgrim? They seem to want the same thing....the conduit, which is Sunny.
    Who are all these groups that seem to be thriving beyond the Badlands? I guess we're gonna find out. Now that the rebellion has been quelled, will the Widow take up her attack plan to hit Baron Chau at her weak point? How many of her troops have been decimated and where were the mutineers taking the butterfly captives in those trucks? Hopefully not to Chau and they can rejoin their comrades loyal to Mother. Is there mutiny arising among Pilgrims acolytes? What part will MJ play into all this? Ooh, I can't wait for the mid season finale this week, although I won't be able to watch it in real time. Damn.

3. purriwinkle

Images from episode 7- Dragonflys Last Dance

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#83 purriwinkle, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  4. purriwinkle

S03E08 Leopard Catches Cloud- Mid season Finale

Wow! Do I know romance or what? Minerva and Gaius PLUS Lydia and Moon...saw it coming and I think both unions are just right!

This was such an exciting episode! Truely stunning actually. I absolutely loved Lydia riding into battle with Moon and then rescuing his ass even though it turned out that she was also wounded. Then there was Minerva fighting Baron Chau. That last scene with all the arrows raining down on her only to be reversed by the Master of that Monastery that harbors the dark ones was unexpected but beautifully filmed. I think it's gonna turn out she's Sunny's older sister but we'll see.

Meanwhile back at the fortress with Pilgrim and Cressida...I was surprised that they knew who Sunny was and there is some history there even though Sunny can't remember any of it. I don't know now who the bad guys are vs the good guys. Does Bajie have the right of it with Pilgrim being dangerous? I was firmly in his corner until he started talking about them becoming Gods but on the other hand, who are the Black Lotus People? What's the deal with this dark power that Pilgrim looks like he's now acquired? Who was Sunny originally? What were Sunny and his older sister running from? Why do some of those with the dark gift try to flee to the Badlands? Is it so terrible up North where they come from? Is someone using them for nefarious reasons? Will Pilgrim take MK's gift away now that he disobeyed Pilgrim by trying to kill Sunny and will Minerva get her gift back? So many questions.....I can't wait for this to return. Always a surprise around the corner.

5. purriwinkle

Images from Episode 8
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. purriwinkle

7. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

So is this show cancelled at this point?

8. purriwinkle

Not that I'm aware of.

9. purriwinkle

It appears AMC has cancelled Into the Badlands but will show the final eight episodes of season three starting on March 24 at 10/9c after TWD and then will move to it's new time slot at 10:00 Monday the 25th with a new episode. I'm rather disappointed myself cause I liked the martial arts scenes but hopefully they'll end with a satisfactory conclusion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

YUMIKO!!!!
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. purriwinkle

OMG, I had no idea until you pointed it out that the actress who played Baron Chau was Yumiko!

12. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I was so excited when they cast her in TWD