Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts Multiplayer Invasion DLC impression

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by HHernandez81, Jun 4, 2014.

1. HHernandez81

HHernandez81 Active Member

I would like to know who in here got the DLC Yesterday (June 3rd) and played it, I downloaded the maps but didnt get the chance to play any of them, just looking for some feedback about the new DLC.

2. Ging2487

Ging2487 Member

Downloaded it yesterday but didn't have time to play until today. Favela is the clear favourite, every time I go into the Invasion playlist, it's always being played. The other three maps are pretty good.

Mutiny took a while to get used to, I kept on getting shot in the back. Pharaoh is a solid map, lots of tight corners to hide in, camping could be a problem. Departed is fun, everybody seems to run to the most open area, so I just sneak down the side alleys.

I haven't played that much of Awakening but a word of advice: watch out for the Mammoths. Once they spawn in it's only a matter of time before your whole team goes down.

3. Mr.TonyStark

Mr.TonyStark Active Member

Favela was one of my favorite COD maps