Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Invasion

Discussion in 'Novels and Paperbacks' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

Well this is awkward.

2. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

Jay, I am really curious...You claim here that you are writer of our favorite show and comic moments, but I notice you are not listed on IMDB as a writer for the show at all and never have seen your name on the comics.

So, what moments did you write and why have you been willing to not be credited for your work?

3. Jay Bonansinga

Holy guacamole good question! I am a meat and potato kinda fella, I have created City of Men, possibly one of the greatest forms of entertainment of all time and that is just scratching the surface of my many accomplishments! Now i'd like to be clear. The Great Robert KirkMAN is the fella that created the Walking Dead Comics and many of the show ideas. I just have creative input here and there. I guess you could say I came up with most of the iconic scenes and KirkMAN came up with a lot of the filler so as you can see, we are a team!

I know, i know, I could DEMAND to have my name on everything. I could be like "Hay i'm Jay Bonansinga! Love me, Love me! Shower me with praise and ladies!!! Skeet Skeet!!!" But as I have said, i'm just a regular dog-gone fella! I am no different then any of the smart fella's and beautiful, classy gals on this site. I, Jay Bonansinga, am a man of the people!!! I don't need to be treated like the handsome entertainment genius many view me as! I am a bit older then KirkMAN and I just want to help that silly big ol galoot(I mean that in the best possible way Lil Fella if you're reading this.) Robert is the fricken man and if I can help get his name out there, I sure as Pete am all for it! Walker97 i'm just a humble fella trying to share my great talents with a world and a forum that I love!

Thank You~Jay

4. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

Yes, if there is one word I would use to describe you, based on your posts, it would definitely be humble. It's very easy to pick up on that.

I have a few other words I would use to describe your books, but they wouldn't even do them justice.

5. Jay Bonansinga

Walker97 I love the praise but I really just want to be known as hard worker, normal fella, and a good dad to my 2(3) boys!

I'm sure genius, visionary, legend, and once in a generation talent came to mind when thinking of me and my books but no need to say something that has been said 100's of times. I don't need my ego inflated mehehehehehehe! A simple "good job Jay" is all a meat and potato guy like me needs!

Thank You~Jay

6. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

I will do you better than that...I would make you Beef Jerky Stroganoff. Amirite?

7. Jay Bonansinga

And there isn't a doubt in my mind that you would make it better than Austin!

Thank You~Jay

8. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Well I finally got around to finishing this piece of junk. I tell you I am so ready for all these characters to just die already. I guess since the preacher miraculously flipped the car over and started driving away in Descent Lilly needed to do the same thing in this book. It's a shame. I was really intrigued by Lilly's character and her future story going into this novel series but after the last two books I now just want her to get stuck in those underground tunnels and never come out.

I guess I will get the next book but it will probably take me a year or so to get around to reading it.

#48 lastcat3, Aug 5, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  9. BountyHunter

BountyHunter New Member

Is that actually the author? Or somebody pulling our leg?

10. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Sometimes I think there is a small possibility that that is really Jay Bonansigna. But most of the time I think it is just someone having a bit of fun with an alter ego.

I doubt authors go on message boards trying to pub up their own work anyways.