Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Is Andrea envious of Maggie and her sister?

Discussion in 'Episode 210 - 18 Miles Out' started by tiramisuu, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

I can't defend Andrea's actions, because I thought they were strange, and really out there. I would've written it like something urgent came up and she had to go. While I can understand her point, leaving her alone when you said you would stay is unacceptable.

2. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

My sentiments as well 2gun. Her deceiving Maggie about looking after her sister for her, in put herself into a situation of watching, then taking it upon herself to leave, was an action that shows the extent of which she can be trusted on her word. In a ZA you can't afford the sloppiness of continuing to trust people who do not do what they say they are going to do, especially when they used deception in order to be in that position to begin with. And this is the same person that almost killed one of their own because she couldn't see clearly who it was and assumed it to be a zombie, even when the men approaching Daryl had lowered their guns and were non aggressive. Yet surprisingly she's entrusted with watch duty?? Watch duty based on when she feels like it, since she obviously comes and goes from it as she pleases to go get into arguments with Lori, and make commitments she can't keep.

Killing her might be extreme, but if it was your teen kid sister she lied to you about promising to watch, I could understand your reaction to it.

3. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

I completely agree as well. What’s more, I think Andrea left Beth alone to prove her point and, right or wrong, that makes her a c*nt in my book.

4. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

Indeed! She certainly didn't treat the situation like she would have wanted it treated like had this been her sister Amy.

5. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

It would be really nice at this point if we could get a 2 for 1 special!! Andrea and Shane~bye bye!

6. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

LOL That would be rich!

7. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

Interesting concept, but I think that Andrea is just one of those people who often thinks she right, even when she's not. We all know that kind of person. Hell half the time I'm one myself:Grin:

8. boutte

boutte Active Member

Yeah, I don't know if not butchering yourself with a steak knife necessarily means she doesn't want to die. That would be pretty hard to do.

Hershel may have been trying to commit suicide himself. he knew the risk of going into town and didn't bring so much as big stick to defend himself. he even told Rick he had lost all hope.

It was a stupid mistake for sure but it was a pretty damn good shot. She just a little training.
    This would worry me more about her than the accidental shooting. Maggie doesn't strike as a killer but I wouldn't put it past her to kick Andrea's ass.

9. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

Boutte, I think Maggies danger lies more in her potential for influencing Hershel, who is not as harmless as he first appeared. I could see him telling the group that Shane and Andrea have to go, and the group agreeing.

10. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

That's true. It could even be, she wants to die but is afraid to do it, rather than making choices to live.

Good points! Although, since he is stitching up Beth's arms, he already knows that she left Beth alone. He may already have this idea in mind. Just a slight push by Maggie....and it's good bye to them.

11. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

Not to mention, she had no training, and still insisted on keeping a loaded gun pointed in the direction of the men that were approaching alledged zombie. At that point in time, she really had no idea how good her aim was, had no idea how the kick would affect her, and yet, inspite of Shane, Rick, T dog and Glen within the line of fire, she choose to fire her shot anyways.

12. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

Yep that was beyond stupid, she could have even shot one of the guys running out there to verify whoever/whatever it was.

13. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

Exactly! It was a risk she took all to try to show that *she can do it* and not because she was proven to be the greatest at aiming and firing.