Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Is anyone actually sad the BO 2 is coming to an end?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by TargetFindersAreCheap, Oct 23, 2013.

?

Did you actually enjoy this game?

1. Yes

70.6%
  2. Hell No

23.5%
  3. This was my first CoD.

5.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TargetFindersAreCheap

TargetFindersAreCheap Active Member

the bad outweighed the good in BO2. i think it chased alot of people away,and they might be gone for good. stuff like the target finder is not need and i hope to god that nothing like that is every put into another CoD game. Theres just no reason for it.

the pick 10 system was great and the scorestreak system. its just too bad there were more bad things than good things in BO2.

2. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

If I have a good hayday run with a Call Of Duty game (for me, 2-4 months after release) then I'd be sad.

I don't remember having a good one with Black Ops 2. Course, there are some things I'll miss... EXCEPT THAT DAMN M8A1. FOR ALL I CARE, THAT GUN CAN DIE IN A CORNFIELD.

3. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I wouldn't punish the corn. It can go to hell though for all I care.

4. musky

musky Active Member

we,ll see if they make a bo3 if the zombie maps will contunie?if no zombies all never buy cod again all just wait for the next gta.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mr.TonyStark

Mr.TonyStark Active Member

Ha
    Hahaha you must have never played MW3 then

• Like Like x 1
  6. OnlyDeadChicken

God, I'll miss Black Ops 2. Probably won't go back to it just because.. I don't go back to old stuff. I hate when people say CoD is broken and that the game sucks - no, it doesn't.

7. Gambit11B

Gambit11B Well-Known Member

Well, the only CoD I've ever gone back to is MW2 because it's my favorite.... There will definitely be no going back to LagOps2.... It is now sitting on the shelves of the local Gamestop.

8. ShockUnitBlack

Changed my mind on Ghosts after reading a couple of reviews of it on PC. Apparently Infinity Ward gave a pretty major middle finger to PC gamers with Ghosts (poor optimization/no server browser/no FOV slider, etc). CoD has never been particularly good on PC, but this time around it's supposed to be awful.

So not buying.

• Like Like x 1
  9. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

You can get a FoV changer actually (ha, gotta download outside tools for basic functions...).

As for the game running smoothly, it seems to be luck or the quality of the machine. I assume luck though. Rechyyy (or Clayman90) said it's not great while Blametruth(?) said he had no problems.

Wouldn't bother with it though. Really sucks how PC is shafted.

10. musky

musky Active Member

best cod game ever,ghosts worst ever,everyday i play b.o.2 i see more and more people returning and a shout to titanfall you are completely garbage nothing but complete choas that game is halo on steroids it sucks bad.

• Like Like x 2
  11. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

Blackops2 is now more fun than ever, like MW3 it seems to run better way less lag and just been great games.:popcorn2:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Mjroady

Mjroady Well-Known Member

Ghosts was a fail. Campaign was generic (not saying BO2's wasn't, but at least it was slightly unique with the different endings), Mp was ehh..., and Extinction was just a gimmick for zombies fans.

I love BO2. It was an actually unique Cod. They actually did something different. Zombies was great, maybe not right there with BO1, but it was still amazing. I slightly enjoyed multiplayer, which is saying something for me. Campaign wasn't the best, but it was something different. I loved the music choice too, but I wish Treyarch got music from Eminem instead of Ghosts lol. This or Bo1 is my fav, and IW has been going downhill since MW3.

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2

• Like Like x 2
  13. NinjaSquirrel

NinjaSquirrel Member

Yeah, I agree. Really enjoying Black Ops 2, and plenty of people playing it.

14. Dogger

Dogger Active Member

BO2 I still play MP and Zombies...one of the best COD games made.
    Ghosts is okay but too many people camping in corners with infrared scopes

15. Dogger

Dogger Active Member

Actually playing Black Ops 2 a few times a week now and notice there's more and more people online, this shows you how bad Ghosts actually is.

16. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

There are still people playing Ghosts, just doesn't have the normal numbers other CoDs have had.

17. Dogger

Dogger Active Member

Still...for a relatively new game its pretty sad how little Ghosts is played..some nights there are more people on Black Ops 2 than Ghosts. I think people are tired of Infinity Ward making COD games, Treyarch does such a better job.

18. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

That's kind of a generalization and your own personal opinion.

Ghosts, sucks. I say that every time I play it. But I say that about most other games too. At its core, Ghosts isn't that bad and was slightly different than previous games. But I still hate myself when I play it, and most of that comes from just having pathetic teammates.

19. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

i have been having great games in MW3 with the super stars of MW3 who have never been anywhere else. these players make MW3 a real challenge but now are not the jerks that seemed to be on MW3 a couple of years ago..was on Arkaden two nights ago and was in tied game (dom) up to the very last shot.i think now when in MW3 games your with players who take game seriously and that lets me focus on playing my position and at rare times actually make a difference in the game win.there are still some really good clans in MW3 and going up against them is still tough but now you can give them one hell of a fight instead of getting owned.got to say something has been changed in MW3 i'm back with getting long shots with LMGs again and knocking down two to three badguys all at once.:love::love::love:

20. Dogger

Dogger Active Member

Not from what I'm hearing in the lobby's both Ghosts and BO2...seems to be widespread.