Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Is anyone else already thinking about forming alliances?

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by Origami Crane, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Origami Crane

Origami Crane New Member

I think what I'm most excited about is forming small towns and fort and banding together with other players in alliances with its own government of sorts. I envision border patrols and guards.

I think I might be getting ahead of myself though. Is anyone else already organizing things like this in their heads?

2. Kasharic

Kasharic Member

Oh yes... I may not be going in the same direction as you though... I'm more thinking about setting up a small, hard to notice home and trying to fend for myself without being noticed. But I have ideas on how I may be successful.

Failing that I will have to join a clan/guild thingy. unless of course they do introduce PvE only servers (or private servers)... If they do that I genuinely think I will never play another game again :p

3. Fischer541

Fischer541 Guest

Oh definitely. I want a community in such a game like this. Strength and numbers and I want an area where I feel safe. Creating a town and a well regulated militia will be key to this game.

I think there will be a lot of strengths to having a community here.

4. TheHidden01

TheHidden01 New Member

My guild will heavily be invested into this community. If you're interested in an alliance just hit me up :D

TH

5. LindaKay

LindaKay New Member

Absolutely! I think it will be critical, plus it will be tons of fun. :) I'd love to form an alliance with some of you peeps! :)

6. KrazySloth

KrazySloth New Member

We will ally with other "bad" guilds. We plan to terrorize and pillage.

7. Bor

Bor Super Moderator

Ehhh. I would go frankie style. >.> Alliances, sure.

8. petudy

petudy New Member

Couldn't agree more. The more people you can get together, the more power you will have in the game. Major guilds will dominate this game, especially those with coordination. I can already see massive PvP wars between guilds/towns, can't wait to experience it.

9. useruseruser

useruseruser New Member

Yeah, I'm going to do that also. I think that the community will be the life of this game. I hope that the game has a good community.

10. Andrei

Andrei New Member

I'm not organizing it YET. However, a lot of my friends will buy this game, which means that I will get to play it with them and, of course, make a solid team of hunters or bandits. We will survive together!

11. Agent

Agent Member

Oh for sure! There is potential to make this a great MMO, truly great MMO's usually involve their community in the core mechanics of the game, and this seems to be no different.

I believe teaming up and double crossing will be important in this game.

12. CHIEF H1Z1

CHIEF H1Z1 New Member

this is going to be crazy friends crazy pvp terror

13. Zeliounz

Zeliounz New Member

My plan is to not only create alliances, but become friends with those in an alliance, maybe even combining groups. That way even more coordination is plausible.

14. Strykstar

Strykstar New Member

Depending on what tools we will have at our disposal, that sounds like an awesome idea, I think after a while the zombies will be just a minor nuisance and other players will be the main threat so setting up these communities will be important.

15. Eat You Alive!

Eat You Alive! New Member

I would love to be in a "guild / faction" with other people it would be so much fun!

16. Abacabb

Abacabb Member