Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Is bob lying???

Discussion in 'Episode 413 - Alone' started by Daryl'sFan, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Daryl'sFan

Daryl'sFan New Member

Does anyone else think Bob got bit? That bandage is pretty thin. If a walker's teeth can tear flesh I am pretty sure it can tear that bandage. Maybe that is why he was determined to find Maggie so Sasha wouldn't be left alone when he dies. Just a thought. (This is my first post here please be nice if this is a crazy thought)

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I don't think so. It seems like a day and a half to 2 days has passed since the incident. Him and Sasha slept another night. He's still fine. Although I did wonder that at first.

3. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

That's a good thought. I don't know one way or another as anything is possible in TWD world.

Welcome to the forums.

4. cakebythepound

That's an interesting thought. I looked at him weird for a moment, but when nothing happened, I figured he was telling the truth. But I think he still has more story to tell, so probably not.

5. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

I doubt it. He would be hindered.
    welcome!

6. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

At first I thought that he did get bit but then nothing happened so I do not believe he actually did.

7. Porfivor Nixon

I thought the same thing. Welcome. The way the show seems to work, though, I think they would have either revealed it at the end or in some way pointed to it being the case at the end, they would have alluded to it SOMEHOW. So I'm guessing it is not the case- although he might be the Dale in the new plot, who knows.

8. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

No, if he had been bit (which I had wondered too, at first) enough time has passed that Bob would have developed a fever and become quite sick, so I think it's safe to say he was telling the truth.

Although...I keep wondering if they will ever introduce a character who is immune, and doesn't have walkeritis in their genes.

9. lvprguy

lvprguy Member

I am surprised there is not more talk about the bite. I guess everyone should wrap themselves like Mummy's.

10. MainEvent

MainEvent Member

Please, no immunity. It works in other zombie media (Last of us being the best, most recent example), but it wouldn't work for TWD. Nobody is safe.

11. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Maybe Bob will end up eating Sasha. (as a zombie. as a zombie! Not as a cannibal and not ... ummm how can I phrase it discretely... get your mind out of the gutter you all thinking that a way).

12. 1618

1618 Well-Known Member

More likely he wanted to find Maggie because he figured he would be really hungry when he turned. He was like damn, this Sasha got no meat on her. No wonder he was smiling so much, he must be a part of Lizzie's religion.

13. MainEvent

MainEvent Member

I'd much rather see maggie eat sasha in that "get your mind out of the gutter you all thinking that way" kind of way.

14. tink

tink Well-Known Member

He didn't get bit, it's just another one of those completely illogical things that pop up this season. Zombie teeth can normally rip open flesh with ease, but somehow a thin piece of gauze is enough to stop them cold.

15. MainEvent

MainEvent Member

Maybe the zombie barely touched Bob, it couldn't get its teeth in him before they killed it, making it seem to Maggie and Sasha as if it bit him, and probably feel as if it did to Bob. I have to watch the episode again because I don't remember exactly how it went down, but that could be how it happened.

16. txdoglover

txdoglover New Member

I thought the same thing at first. Then nothin happened to him. Someone please explain the immunity thing to me. I haven't read the comics. I thought they were immune, but I guess if they die and turn they aren't? There was something Rick (I think it was Rick) was saying about this a long time ago, but I can't remember what was being said about the immunity?

17. ShamblingCorpse

I wasn't sure at the time, but as the episode went on and Bob was showing no signs of getting sick I believe that he wasn't bit. I don't think that he is "immune" or anything just a close call but the zombie didn't really get him.

18. Omg!Pudding!

Omg!Pudding! Member

There is no hint of immunity for anything alive, in the comics and on the tv series, as of now. Also, apparently some people are mighty touchy at the mention of it. Duck!!!

19. Neuropyramidal

Well, non human animals seem to be immune. :p Especially ducks, I agree.

20. Neuropyramidal

Everyone, even the survivors, already have the walker 'virus' in their system. No matter how you die, you turn, unless your brain was damaged.