Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Is bob lying???

Discussion in 'Episode 413 - Alone' started by Daryl'sFan, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Omg!Pudding!

Omg!Pudding! Member

Yea, you're correct concerning after-death zombification (sp?) At first thought, I was like, well, the ponies and the puppies and the rats just get completely devoured, but then I remembered the bitten animals in traps, and they just seem to get infected from the bite and die, never to return. Except maybe ducks.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Right, plus the ones that die of natural causes don't return. Imagine how much scarier the world would be with random squirrels and deer and raccoons shambling after you when you walked into the woods.

3. Omg!Pudding!

Omg!Pudding! Member

Good eye...and yes, that imagery is what night terrors are made of.

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

And even little things like caterpillars and dung beetles coming after you from every direction. Limping toads with one leg missing. Dead zombie mosquitoes crawling after you. I think it would be hard to go 10 minutes outdoors without being bit, unless you had CDC sterile gear on.

5. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

lol...you have the most interestingly bizarre mind.

(oh, btw, toads with one leg missing wouldn't be limping, they'd be hoppling.)

6. sneakyboo

sneakyboo Member

I thought that too at first but I think the fever hits them pretty fast and we would have known by pretty soon so I take his upbeat attitude to be happiness from surviving an incident that should have killed him... his near death experience.
    Really good topic :)

7. sneakyboo

sneakyboo Member

Possibly down the line they might show that babies born after the initial breakout would be immune but that won't stop the zombies chowing down on them it would just mean they wouldn't turn on death and a walker bite would most likely kill from the amount of bacteria more than anything else.
    Anyway, if it was a thing where the new babies are immune then I would think it wouldn't play into the story at all maybe only in the end or if a baby dies along the way of something other than a head trauma and doesn't re-animate.

8. sneakyboo

sneakyboo Member

Maybe Bob should team up with Carol..... she's still waiting for Daryl to go down first.

9. Scalper

Scalper Member

I think (I may have seen it wrong) that he didn't even get bit, but that his wound started bleeding again. So not infected.