Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Is Eric Dead?

Discussion in 'Episode 616 - Last Day on Earth' started by jabroni, May 7, 2016.

1. jabroni

jabroni New Member

can someone tell what happened to eric? did he go on a mission, or has he just been missing from recent episodes? can't remember seeing him a the meeting at the church or him dying?
    :zombies_confused:

2. calliope

calliope Active Member

Nothing as far as we know. I do believe the last Eric sighting was in 6X09, No Way Out. He was definitely alive at the end, standing on the porch with the others. I think he has just faded into the woodwork for the time being. Hopefully we'll see him again in S7. I did like seeing him with Aaron.

3. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

they phase people out of view at times.. I remember seeing little of T dog at the prison until the episode they decided to kill him off

4. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

Still wondering where Mikey is? He's been missing for a whole season...and Nicholas is gone. He's no where to be seen. I think he's not coming back! :(

5. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

I honestly don't remember Mikey. Whoops.

Nicholas is dead. He shot himself when he and Glenn were on top of the dumpster surrounded by walkers earlier in the season. The episode that ended in the Infamous Glenn Dumpster Fiasco™ where they tried to fake us out into thinking Glenn was being eaten by walkers when, instead, Nicholas's body had fallen onto Glenn's, so the walkers were eating Nicholas while Glenn magically crawled underneath the dumpster for several episodes.

6. Midge

Midge Member

What happened to Gregory from the Hilltop? Can't remember seeing him after asking Rick and Co. to attack the Saviours base?

7. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

He's still alive and kicking. I believe the season left off with him still in bed recovering from that knife wound to the stomach.

8. Midge

Midge Member

Ok thanks for that. Thought that was the case but wasn't 100% sure.

9. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

Lol i forgot about Mikey too until i loolked looked back at season 5. I remember what a load of poo "Thank You" was. I believe whoever died on the finale Nicholas's body covered them so no worries there. Nicholas had PTSD...and Glenn survived episodes later. That made me so mad...i thought Glenn died. Meanwhile...Mikey ate some pop rocks and coke then his stomach exploded.

10. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Gregoary is probably his arrogant self, sitting up there in the manor house lording over his subjects. Not realizing the cost to Rick and crew of saving his head.

One thing that has bothered me since the attack on the Saviors' outpost that saved Craig's life and Gregory's is the lack of any communication between Hilltop and ASZ. Did Hilltop take back all the most recently donated food? Are they grateful or do they now realize Rick has kicked a snoozing giant and there's likely going to be hell to pay by all of them. Are they going to fight to help destroy Negan's gangs or are they going to cower? Was one of them a traitor who gave Negan's gang inside info on ASZ?

Why didn't Rick's group plant food like crazy (not just Maggie's failing tomatoes which she was doing before the attack)?

Who ratted out Rick's mission to save Maggie to Negan? Clearly somebody did.