Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Is Strand Right?

Discussion in 'Episode 201 - Monster' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

Many valid points. One I would like to make is that Strand has a plan which I am very intrigued in seeing played out. He doesn't need a big group to carry it out. There are already six more people on board than he wanted. Four of those are constantly questioning and/or arguing every one of his actions. Why invite 20+ more new members of the External Strand Conscience Committee aboard?

2. Wrecker

Wrecker Member

Hey guys, That boat over there has an Nigerian prince on board lets go pick him up.

3. netr0pa

netr0pa Member

One thing is for sure:

If (BIG IF) Apocalypse is breaking out one day around my area, I would actually be pretty scared to have a leader like the poster above me here who is taking irrational decisions which can cause even fatal damage for the whole group.

Some people are not meant to be a leader and should never be a leader either - for the sake of his fellow people's life.

Btw: Speaking about Carol. She was not a stupid woman, she was rather suppressed and held back by her abusive husband and that keeps her away from developing, that's why she appeared to be weak.

But she was not stupid. She was a survivor - even in that shitty relationship which she had with that guy. It's not easy to be in that situation. Her husband and daughter's death freed her from all the burden.

She had potential cause she had already been to a rough life and nothing comfortable at all so she knows how to handle rough times.

Now, about Ms. Alicia, we cannot say the same at all, so the comparision here is just absurd!

Once again: It's Strand's boat = Strand's rule. If those naive people don't like his rule, they can always swim back to land. Nobody will stop them. Free exercise!

4. JFAN

JFAN Member

I guess we all agree in the ZA world the same thing that causes everyone to be infected also causes gas to last forever....ha!

But for those of us in the real world...you can still buy non-ethanol gas, at least in FL you can. It cost about .45 more per gal but is worth it. We use it in all our small engine equipment and in our boat.

5. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Well, that is what I meant. Might be my English being hard to understand since I might write with my Germanic langugae undertone (Swedish) but I think Alicia will be the Beth of the show. Not really useful for anything when it comes to survival and zombie hunting. But more of a tie in to the passed, a normal human who would fit perfectly in to the old society but now it is a new one where Strand and Nick will shine even if they might been outcasts or shunned for their deeds back then. Same with Daniel Salazar, he knows his things. He is probably the best prepared for the chaos of running or fleeing something and war. But he is an old man but he got the guts and brains.

EDIT: In atleast one Scandinavian language, Strand means Beach, I just find that a funny coincidence.

6. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

It's a rough decision, but I think it was the right one. Taking on a whole group of people like that would have been risky. That would have been a lot more mouths to feed and a lot more people that could potentially be problematic.