Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Is there a spy in Rick's group?

Discussion in 'Episode 313 - Arrow on the Doorpost' started by dogfighter, Mar 15, 2013.

1. adrenalineknife

adrenalineknife Well-Known Member

I 110% agree with this! The Governor was suspicious of Merle when he found out that Daryl was on the other side of the fight! However if Merle finds an opportunity to be able to save him and his brother he will take it without delay! Family is Family!! He may not be the kindest person but he does care for his brother! I highly doubt Merle will be the traitor, if there is to be a traitor at the prison it would be too obvious to be Merle, that is not how TWD roll! :)

2. Dark Meat

Dark Meat Member

I doubt Hersel's ability but I just don't see how he could trust someone who just put his entire family in danger with that zombie van stunt and I don't see him looking past what the gov did to Maggie

3. Zugzwang

Zugzwang Member

Next to Rick, he's pretty much the only one with just as much to lose (2 kids). Rick didn't seem like the sort to even consider sacrificing Michonne either, yet look at what's happening.

4. Claymore

Claymore Member

How would Herschel even set something like that up?

5. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

There isn't.

6. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

Clearly Judith is the traitor. XD

7. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

Would not surprise me for a second if it's Shane's baby..

8. Abirdman34

Abirdman34 New Member

Merle is not a spy

Merle cant be spy. When Merle and Darly were going to fight.. how would the governor know rick was gonna come back and fight. otherwise. they wouldve had to kill each other.

9. Silky

Silky Member

Did Merle and Daryl separate for a period of time? I mean after their argument, did Daryl go off and was alone for awhile until Merle caught up? I know they didn't show them again until they arrived at the prison.

10. Shane#22

Shane#22 Well-Known Member

No at the end of the scene you see Merle walking in Daryls direction.

11. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

Just people watching from the treeline. While zombies would be a little bit of a problem, all in all it wouldn't be that difficult to get close enough to the prison to watch them come and go. Gathering intel as to what was in the bags would be a little more tricky. However, if ya watch them long enough and paid attention to what they were carrying, you might be able to figure a few things out.

That really does beg the question as to how they know what was IN the bag. But hey it's drama! That seems to be the answer to everything now days.

12. Silky

Silky Member

Ok, thanks. Had a theory but it wasn't possible for that to happen.