Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Is there something that Mw3 got that the other cods lacks?

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3' started by Timeisrelative, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Timeisrelative

Timeisrelative New Member

I'm not so sure about this one, maybe how fast paced it is. But Mw2 was also really fast paced.

2. nbadiehard519

nbadiehard519 New Member

I like the way how they switched the gun leveling system in MW3, it's a lot easier to get the right stuff you want. I like not having to get 75 damn kills to get a silencer. What Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 had that others did not was that it seemed to give me the same vibe that Modern Warfare 2 gave me. I think it was because the guns were different but it was not so advanced like most of the Call Of Duty Games today. The most exclusive feature that only Modern Warfare has would defiantly have to be Special Ops, I always loved playing that with one of my friends when a whole group of them weren't on.

3. js85

js85 Member

I think mw3 is best for its maps. Blops2 has good maps, too, but there are more I hate in blops than in mw3. It's just really well rounded in that respect, I guess.

4. BennyDarby

BennyDarby Member

The survival games are really cool. I'll usually grab a few beers and play them for a few hours. They're like the zombie games, but without the zombies. COD MW2 had the cool mini games too, and I still play those as well, like the sniper one.

5. pleirosei

pleirosei Member

Here are the fundamentals things COD lacks. One, dedicated servers. This cannot be stressed enough. The lag is unreal in these latest CODs. There is absolutely no stability in multiplayer. It really is a shame. Last game to use it was BlackOps.

The second thing is MOD Tools. The community can fix things and make game modes they want. They are more motivated to do these things than the developers are. These are the two reasons games in the COD series do not have longevity. AW will be the same if it follows the same trend.

6. Chingling

Chingling Member

Although 3 was newer, I do not think that it changed much from 2. A lot of people consider 3 an expensive map pack. The engine might have been changed a little but, for the most part, it was quite the same. It was a great game, just not much new stuff.

7. videogamepro5000

videogamepro5000 New Member

I think MW3 has unique gamemodes that were not in any other COD game, like MITD and All or Nothing. Infected was done the best on MW3 IMO. MW3 has smaller maps than MW2 which makes it more fast pace. The lag compensation however makes MW2 a little better. Also there's no dedicated servers on this game (on console). However I think it's 1 of the best COD games because of the gamemodes, maps and guns.

8. AFKATafcar codf

The weapons system?

9. AFKATafcar codf

Survival mode?

10. AFKATafcar codf

An overabundance of fan service?

11. AFKATafcar codf

12. AFKATafcar codf

13. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

"Personality" is what is missing in the newer games.i still play Spec-ops, 66 waves with a team mate and 44 waves solo. to bad the guns in multi player ain't like the weapons in Spec-ops and the grenade launcher in Spec-ops would had been a monster in multi player.MW3 is like MW2 meaning the loyal players are as good as can be. these gamers know every corner and are tuff as hell to play against but they make you pay attention and focus and each game is a blast.:high5::high5::high5:

14. SMG

SMG Member

special op's survival mode = basically the whole setup of this game play in MW3, its great !
    weapons are a opinion thing & most in different games are not that far off from each other.
    though launchers were great in MW3 vs AW . at least the stinger you were able to lock on & kill the bird within seconds (at most) best anti-air IMO :cool: the RPG was good too.
    I like the bouncing betty's, claymores, riot shield squad :cool: those guys came in handy during survival mode !

just waiting on XB1 backwards & hope MW3 is included in it this nov.:pray: