Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Is this the beginning of the end for Merle?

Discussion in 'Episode 306 - Hounded' started by nlew, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

And why would she smile or be funny in an environment she doesn't even trust? LOL

That's a very strange opinion indeed.

But hey, if you like characters because they smile, let me tell you that you won't be seeing that from Michonne, so... you'll pretty much hate her all the way through the series...

2. AwesomeMerle

AwesomeMerle New Member

Still need to re watch the episode but my theory is Merle wasn t going real hard on Michonne . More kind of friendly advice to don t come back.
    Also, obviously Merle was carrying for the 3 others mens with him. Kind of noobs hunt training ordered by the govenor (he wanted Mitchonne dead to be sure she s not coming back to take Andrea)
    Merle alone was much better than with 3 crying baby to take care. Anyway, no fear on ol Merle. He prefered to let Michonne alive when he got the story for it (just needed to kill the dude who went all nuts, and basically this dude was almost dead, either by Mitchonne if they continued or by any random walkers in any corner street)

If Merle was so much brainless and bloody killer, racist and sexist he will be much more into the trail of injured black woman who can do good with katanas.
    A kind of personal trophy but he s just not that type. Almost cover Mitchonne (because he was just simply able to tell other story such :got into hundreds walkers, Mitchonne was all fast and attack our back, but still managed to come here and prevent)

After, Maggie and Glen, basically it s same as meeting unknown group. It s either you or them. Also on the case of Merle, he couldn t take the words of Glen and wait patiently to see his little bother back. Most likely, Glemn was not telling it at all. Merle see them as potiential threat (he don t know Maggie so he can imagine they are much more than original group) and prefer to avoid any risk,

3. Walker Shane

Walker Shane Member

Hey i stated he was a great villain and fan favorite too :( lol

4. yangxai

yangxai Member

Merle may be evil but he ain't no fool; after seeing what Michonne just did to his group, he know's that if he went after her there's a high chance she'd kill him. Those excuses he was making to the dude he later shot were made out of fear for his life.

5. buffalobill

buffalobill Member

mb, maybe not.

6. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

michonne had no reason to smile. woodbury is still messed up.

7. buffalobill

buffalobill Member

if i had been hiking through the woods for a year, with that situation, i dont care if they want to watch merle beat up his buddy in a ring with walkers, ill hang out for a while. if she didn't like it, why not slip out in the middle of the night, being on the inside she would obviously be able to see chinks in their armor, and find the spots that were not guarded.food, water, showers, clothes, I wouldnt be throwing a tantrum to leave.

8. DHill2127

DHill2127 Member

No!!! Merle is probably my favorite character, he has a good sense of humor for a za.

9. RyanGrimes

RyanGrimes New Member

Merle wasn't assuming she was dead...He was hoping. Merle knew he was no match against Michonne in a one-on-one battle, but he also knew that failing his mission from the Governor wasn't an option either. So to preserve his life in both scenarios, he ran and then lied to the Governor in regards to Michonne's whereabouts. The only thing Merle assumed was that Michonne wasn't going to return to Woodbury, proving him a liar.
    As of Sunday, we know he assumed wrong, and it earned him a place in the walker pit against Daryl!