Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Issue 104 Preview

Discussion in 'Volume 18: What Comes After' started by marsyao, Nov 9, 2012.

1. daryldixon

daryldixon Member

I too agree, the Saviors Arc is not very good at all, but Negan trying to top the Governor, we don't know if he can yet, we haven't seen his inside life in the Apocalypse. Perhaps as Volume 18 processes, we'll see Negan's secret things like the Governor has.

2. Scarry Larry

Scarry Larry Member

This is my only problem w/ the arc. I just cant see Negan allowing Ricks group to live. If they put up a little fight and killed one or two followers, ok. But were talking about nearly 20, if not 30 of his men. Any other series, Id be ok w/ this. But the pride and joy of TWD has always been the very realistic actions of the characters. This just seems very... comic booky.

3. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

I think i's as simple as wanting them to work. the psychological damage of glenn's death was enough to prove who the boss was especially with abraham already dead.

4. Scarry Larry

Scarry Larry Member

Maybe. But while Negan was busy proving his point, Andrea and co. were killing another 12 or so of his men. Just think about the math... Youre gonna sacrafice 20+ men to get 30 or so into submission? And what if other groups resist? Its just bad business. Again, 1 or 2 guys is the price of doing business like that. But when it gets to be 3 or 4 or more- on numerous occasions- you cut your loss and kill em all. Or at least kill most.

5. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

i agree. I just think those were his reasons. now he seems interested in toying with them.