Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Issue 109 discussion

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Spoilers' started by MrSmith317, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Oak

Oak Member

Oh god, that cliffhanger. I'm still anxious to see if Kal actually betrays them or if his patrol is in fact in innocence. Of course, naturally, there's really no chance of his patrol being in innocence and he probably is in fact bound to betray the hilltop.

That dastardly Negan.

2. franalations

franalations New Member

I've been going after the hard copy single issues for a few weeks now. If your not going for all first prints its not too too bad.. The walking dead weekly issues from 1-42 are much cheaper then the first prints. So that really helped knock out the bulk of the collection. I'm now having a hard time finding books 80-89 for a good price : / GL to you if you start hunting down your set :D

3. lexy

lexy Well-Known Member

maybe we will get a surprise like he's Negans half brother or something who knows

4. Not-A-Pervert

Not-A-Pervert Member

I've been thinking something kind of similar. I'd like if one of the saviors ended up knowing a member of the community before the outbreak, imagine how that would play out!

5. lexy

lexy Well-Known Member

I'm personally really enjoying Negan i was kinda sad in 109 when he was only mentioned and not seen i hope next month has alot more of his banter :)

6. NapalmSoup

NapalmSoup Member

She will have to swallow those thoughts. And raise Carl like he was her own!

7. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

I can't see him lasting long, thankfully :p

8. cwoy2j

cwoy2j Member

Also did you notice that Carl still hasn't re-bandaged his eye? Maybe Negan's talk about not hiding it got to him.

9. GeekBait

GeekBait Member

I have a feeling Rick might be dying soon. Not only is Carl becoming more prominent, but if Negan finds out from Kal that Rick is planning on killing him, then it could be likely that the blood on the knife we see him with on the covers of issues 111 & 112 is actually Rick's blood. It would explain why Andrea & Carl look so shocked on the cover of 112.

10. Zombie Dubs

Zombie Dubs Member

I really liked the issue overall. I've been wanting to see more of Hilltop since they were introduced, meeting a few new characters was cool. But wow that Gregory is a creeper barging in on Maggie at the doc like that talking about how she is in such good hands that was awkward to say the least. I have to admit when he mentioned Molly, I got confused. Then Kal that was rough but at least Jesus has both his hands to choke him out. I'm much more excited about seeing the new few issues after reading 109, and it got me thinking.... Since Kirkman can be such a douche sometimes do you think he'll really just f*** with Andrea fans and kill her in the comic too? How messed up would that be?

Did that make anyone else laugh? I enjoyed it

11. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say that the main character could leave us yet. Just my opinion, though.

12. GeekBait

GeekBait Member

I agree, but still you never know what could happen.

13. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

That's true. Who knows what will happen with Kal, and especially Negan if he finds that out.

14. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

another reason i think Rick is still safe for now is bc Negan really seems determined to break him. like in 100, he knows killing Rick would make him a martyr. i can see him doing another punishment by killing someone close.

15. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

I don't see Rick dying anytime soon...

16. 4nomads

4nomads Member

I agree.
    If there really will be at least 300 issues then it is way to early for Rick to die.

I was so glad someone called Jesus out on his stupid ass name.

I am glad to see Ezekiel being called arrogant. I don't think that guy is going to be anything but bad news for Rick.

I liked this issue a lot. I was super disappointed in the last one so it was nice to see the things I didn't like being called out.

I bought a blank cover of the issue. I hope Adlard will be at the con so I can get a custom cover.

17. shanewalking

why you don't like Jesus? I mean it's not that I love him but, I dunno, the nickname is fine, I mean I don't mind... Ezekiel, he needs to put down that kingdom thing he has around, it's ridiculous, and I totally see Negan killing him...

18. 4nomads

4nomads Member

Oh I like Jesus but the name irritates me. I am not religious but it seems really lame to walk around answering to Jesus. He could just ask not to be called that, lol

19. shanewalking

Oh I get it, yeah it's a little weird, but it suits him

20. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

I'm hoping its Kals blood. :p