Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Issue 112 discussion

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Spoilers' started by MrSmith317, Jul 10, 2013.

1. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

Ok so 112 is out and it's severely bad ass. No spoiler tags here folks because we're in the spoiler section. If you haven't read it yet, you've been warned.

That being said. HOLY SHIT. Looking back I can feel all the build of previous issues in this one place. That Negan has Rick trapped like a rat. It's showed that Rick really isn't as smart as he seems and that Negan is worse than anyone could have imagined. I find myself liking Negan more and more just because he's a bad ass and a really savvy one at that. Now I really can't wait for the next issue because I want to see how badly he ****s Rick up...maybe he'll heat up the ol' iron....

2. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Seems dumb for Negan not to kill him at this point, but we'll see. Maybe they will get surrounded and all the other groups will show up.

#2 Tony Davis, Jul 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  3. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

A great issue. Love it. I think that Negan will not kill Rick because he wants him alive. But he WILL probably do something. I had a feeling that something like that would happen, even though I didn't think that Negan would send 10-15 guys out there. Smart move. Can't wait for the next issue...

4. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

Not much more Negan can do other than chop his other hand off(or get the iron). I think the Hilltop crew is going to run headlong into this stand-off. Let's not forget that Andrea is still in the sniper tower, but all of Negan's crew is on the ground.

5. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

*Conspiracy Theory*
    The covers of 112 and 113 were flipped on purpose, not to spoil Rick's death.
    Not likely, but if the 1 in a million chance I'm right, I'll post this as my signature. :Chainsaw:

6. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. calsnowskier

calsnowskier New Member

Good issue, but SUPER short. The previews were about half the issue.

Why does everyone say that Rick does something to show he isn't as smart as he appears? When has he ever appeared smart? When he first got pulled into the whole Hilltop/Savior fight, he just assumed that he was the baddest ass on the block without gathering any intel, and got Glenn killed for it. He stopped at Walmart after blowing up the armory to pick p supplies, even though the armory explosion obviously attracted a lot of attention.

i like Rick. Don't take this as a troll, Rick-bashing post. He just ain't that bright.

8. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Excellent issue. Negan really showed them all up and the war just got a lot bloodier. I can't wait for 113

9. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

If Negan is smart, he will not do anything because he obviously knows that somebody could shoot with a sniper (Andrea in this case).

10. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

They must have figured out where she is or will soon. He could just go inside and she would be a non issue.

11. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

I don't feel Negan would just kill Rick, he would stretch it out or something.

12. filthyastronaut

Rick is in no way stupid, he's a good leader, he makes good plans (his conniving with the rest of the settlements proves this), but he is not above failure or having flaws. This can include an occasional lack of foresight, and a touch of savagery which has been ignited in him because of everything in the series up to this point. It's obvious that he can be pushed over the edge, as well. His reaction in this issue is an example of that, he simply lost his shit. Who wouldn't, really?

I have a feeling that next issue will be a bloodbath. Negan seems to have finally decided that Rick is never going to submit (and he has given many chances). So basically, I imagine he doesn't think Alexandria is worth the trouble anymore. And what a good object lesson for the other towns! Alexandria citizens will be executed. Andrea will be unable to fire upon them, because if she does, everyone will die. Something will happen, Jesus arriving or whatever, that will change the situation and allow a number to escape. These people will become The Survivors.

13. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

So, after this issue are we 100% all 4 characters on the All Out War poster survive to the start of the arc?

14. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I thought Rick's of idea of ambushing them as they left Alexandria was a poor one. He should have guessed that Negan would also have at least a few snipers. And his really bad idea was when he wasted time making a joke about bringing a bat to a gun fight instead of just shooting him. :p. Do people make jokes in real life before killing each other? lol. Although he probably would have died himself if he had shot Negan. I doubt Negan kill's Rick, as he wants Rick to remain the leader of Alexandria, as he knows Rick is the best for the job of keeping Negan supplied with shit. I think he'll kill one or two more people in front of Rick. Maybe Olivia? Michonne? If RK really is going to live up to his word about doing something unexpected, then someone as core as Michonne could bite the dust here.

15. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Why not take Andrea out of the bell tower and make her one of his wives? With the threat if they attack again he kills her.

16. filthyastronaut

I don't think they're above tricking us, but I think they'll all survive. I think it would be much more powerful for one of them to die during the next arc.

17. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

There's no way Negan would really be dumb enough to let Rick go, so something has to happen out of his control to free Rick

18. Blake

Blake Member

Oh hey, my first post here.

I saw this issue as the "prologue" to All Out War. Negan isn't going to "trust" Rick anymore, so, thus, All Out War. :p
    It was a great issue, I was scared for Rick throughout the entire thing. Next issue is going to be getting all the Alexandria members inside... with 20 some men shooting at them. Can't wait.

19. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

I was waiting for Negan to stab Rick during that whole speech after the gun was shot out of his hand.

20. filthyastronaut

That's exactly what I think will happen. Andrea + Jesus, along with the Alexandria people taking that opportunity to fight back. Not before many die, though.